Masters program Hult 2011

113 Posts  ·  32 Users
About this group
Hi all, I think with the increasing number of people applying for Hult masters Programs (MDM,MIB and MFIN) we need a dedicated thread for the same . Cheers Protyusha :cheers:
Page 1 of 12

I am a fresh graduate(may,2013). I did a dual degree in B.tech Aerospace & M.tech in Avionics(2008-2013). and now i was thinking about pursuing the MIB course offered at HULT.

Please give your suggestions. I would like to know the future prospects considering i am a fresher and also an international student(from India)..and also..which campus to choose(keeping the future prospects in mind)-Boston or San Francisco..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I have been accepted at HULT IBS Boston for MIB course... Any Comments?? Should i go or Not? Any Alumni here??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i ve got a call from a HULT representative informing that there ll be a telephonic interview comin sunday...guys! wats ur opinion about MIB dubai...m interested in hult cz its one of the few good unis in dubai+my parents are residing in dubai itself...m a mech. engg with 17 months workexp,...i ve got a GRE score of 315/340 ..good acads..how much pc scholarship can i expect?

converts IIM K, NITIE ISEM ,IIT M,IIT K,:IMT G,FORE,IMI, nirma Rejects:-IIT B,D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Could some one guide me on MIB program at boston campus. I heard that MIB @ Boston is started in 2011 and so placement results are not out yet. Please let me know more insights

Thanks in advance !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
naharvarun Says
Hey Guys!! just got admitted to HULT'S MIB program SF campus...can you please tell me how is the campus as compared to Boston campus as i have been told that Boston campus is full..thanks!!

Hello Naharvarun...i would like to know your experience in MIB...as I am looking for MIB 2013 Batch...
Please tell me about your experience & did u get a good placements???
And how well recognized is MIB there in US & if u came back in India...than whats d response of Indian Company for recruiting an MIB passouts?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thank you very much

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any1 here for MIB SFO? I recently got my admission confirmed and awaiting i20...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi ...i will be joining the SF campus this yr for MBA...anybody else in here?
Lets discuss the accommodation and living....has anybody already arranged this?

Dude.. Search me and add me on facebook.
I go by the same name. Akshay Vannery.

we are all part of a 140 member inter-continental team set for HULT san francisco this season..
Youll surely find roommates here..

Regards,
Akshay vannery
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ...i will be joining the SF campus this yr for MBA...anybody else in here?

Lets discuss the accommodation and living....has anybody already arranged this?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks Akshay for your reply. Its really surprising that not much info is available on the net regarding placement stats for first 2 batches of Hult Dubai campus.

Also considering current economic trends (short term 12 months) and focus of UK/US govt. to tighten VISA controls, I feel Dubai can be a good alternative to explore career options in Middle East/Asia Pacific belt. These are growing economic regions & Govt has a healthy appetite to absorb overseas skilled/ educated white collar execs.

What your opinion? Infact, would like other to comment on future prospects of MBA from Hult Dubai !!

Not very surprising actually... try looking for any other Foreign college, and most of the lines are pretty blurry. Current economic trends arent fantastic in Dubai. The world markets are recovering briskly, but Europe and the middle east are still reeling. And after the real estate bust in Dubai, the pinch is being felt.

Id still say go for HULT Dubai to anyone else... But I noticed you have a decade of Experience which can be better nurtured and networked in a European or American Business Environment.

Ultimately the decision is yours... We have seen people pass out from MAT colleges and become CEOs on Merit and IIM guys slumming it out.... So there!! ;)

Best regards,
Akshay Vannery.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...