Masters of finance @ Princeton

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, I am planning to apply for Mfin at Princeton next year..I have a 3.45/4 GPA(at a very good Internationally ranked uni), 2 years exp by the time i graduate, yet to take GPA but I am aiming for 740-760? What are the chances of getting in?...
Page 1 of 1

Hello. I am looking for an International Masters course in Finance from reputed institute. I am working in IB / M&A; for over 5 years (JPM & Aditya Birla Group) and want to excel in my current stream of professional career.

Any suggestions? I am currently looking at the following:

1. London B School - Master in Finance

2. HEC (Paris) - MSc in Intl Finance

3. LSE - MSc in Finance

Will appreciate help on this.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am myself researching degrees related to finance for the past couple of days so cannot say much regarding this but I found resumes of Princeton's MSF students. Have a look and judge your chances accordingly
Sample Resume

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
YouTube - Inspirational journey @ UVic.wmv....

If you are interested in doing MBA in canada...then watch this video of the best university in canada and best affordable also.... University of victoria... awesome faculty, infrastructure, very affordabel fees and great placements...

i am a very religious user of pagalguy and i came to know about this university from pagalguy only.. check their website also.... video link posted above will give you some insight about the fun part involved in doing MBA in University of victoria canada... all the best :clap:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Mfin at Princeton next year..I have a 3.45/4 GPA(at a very good Internationally ranked uni), 2 years exp by the time i graduate, yet to take GPA but I am aiming for 740-760?
What are the chances of getting in?
Can anyone who has gotten offers for Mfin at Princeton, shed some light on this?
Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...