Masters in Managment

3 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
I somehow came across this program from LBS.Somebody please tell me the scope of this program and which other top B-schools are also offering the same?Also how is it different from an MBA?
Page 1 of 1

My profile : 95% 10th boards , 92% 12th, CGPA: 3.2/4 (IITK) Work ex: 1 year.

GMAT : assuming 700+

What are some good schools I can target for Masters in Management?

Some important factors to keep in mind are:

1. Job opportunities

2. 1 year programmer preferred

3. Availability of scholarships

4. In long term scenario I want to come back to India

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear apswin,

What are your main interest and scores you have? We do offer Master in Management programme in our Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, which is a two year full time 3 days based programme, with possibility to do part time job. Depending on your interest, you will be offer to choose between three concentrations: Banking, Manufacturing or Strategy. In order to be eligible for the programme, you will be asked to provide your previous university degree and scores, GMAT or GRE, TOEFL or IELTS. If you are not willing to go for GMAT or GRE, we have our own FSAT admission test, which is being conducted in India.

In addition to that, Germany offers good visa and career possibilities. You will have your student visa extended for 1.5 year after studies and with our 99.9 percent of placement, will be able to gain international work experience. Of course it depends on your performance and will to work hard, however Germany may be as one of the best options to consider.

MBA course will usually be designed for senior level students, who have certain work experience, however it differs from university to university.

Hope, that helps to answer your query.

Best of luck!

Inga

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I somehow came across this program from LBS.

Somebody please tell me the scope of this program and which other top B-schools are also offering the same?
Also how is it different from an MBA?
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...