Master's In Management (MiM) (2013/2014 intake)

Hello Fellas. Lets start this forum for discussion on MiM / Msc in Management related queries. MiM and Msc are very popular in Europe and are regarded as an alternative to MBA (because most of the European school require 3-5 years of work experien...
384 Posts  ·  276 Users
Page 1 of 38

What is the CAT cutoff needed for MiM course of HEC Paris?

Sharad
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi, I completed my bachelor degree in 2016 and worked in TATA consultancy services (TCS) for 15months (july 2016 to october 2017). After that i resigned from the organisation and is focusing towards development of a start up along with friends . ...
Read more...
  •  
ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  1 year ago

Going to be tight @m.jithin, but possible. HEC may be difficult, but you will have a shot at the rest.

All the Best!

'ISBmantra / EssaySunday Consulting'

•  
Write a comment...

Hi!

Are the Mim degrees from Sheffied and MBM degree from Strathcylde worth for an Indian engineer?Are there job opportunities for Indians after masters in UK?

Thanks.

•  
Abhyank.Srinet
Abhyank Srinet @Abhyank.Srinet  ·  1 year ago
Hey Vig,  Sheffied is triple accredited, which makes them one of the top one percent of business schools across the world. Their MiM program is a 12-month course and their partnership with SEIMENS, Rolls Royce, and other collaborators help their ...
Read more...
Write a comment...
  Class 10: 9.6/10 (CBSE) Class 12: 94.6% (CBSE) Undergraduation in B.A. Economics(Hons.) from DU Overall percentage: 72% (Top 20% in my class) Extracurriculars: 1. Vice House Captain and House Captain in school for 2 consecutive years resp. 2. C...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding validity of Masters in Management from HEC Paris, Is the degree recongnized in (AICTE)India? Few of my friends told me that it not, and I am concerned as I am planning to apply

•  
ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  2 years ago
Hi @lali_3007! AICTE is an India level recognition and international programs do not need/take recognition from AICTE. HEC is AASCB accreditated and is one of the most popular universities in France. No issues on ...
Read more...
  •  
Abhyank.Srinet
Abhyank Srinet @Abhyank.Srinet  ·  2 years ago
HEC is by far the best school that is offering the MiM currently, not to mention the most competetive one, it already has the tripple french accredition which is provided to a select few schools and hence is regarded as one of the top french as we...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hey Guys, We got a lot of requests to post a link to our profile evaluation here, as some people were having trouble finding it via our other answers. So here it goes: Our Masters in Management profile evaluation service is apt for people who w...
Read more...

Founder at www.MiM-Essay.com; ESCP Europe MiM Graduate
Write a comment...
Hey everyone! This is Abhinav. A year back I was also, like you,  going through MiM program catalogues from different universities in Europe. I selected a few schools which I thought to be the best and got down to writing essays and SoPs. It was q...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
 Hi! Would like to get my profile rated for the HEC Program. I am applying for the 3rd cycle. Thank you in advance. Cheers! Undergrad GPA: 8.84/10 from a college in India which ranks 8th in the country. Translates to 3.53/4. 12th: 86.17% 10th: 9.8...
Read more...
  •  
Abhyank.Srinet
Hey Sashi, So overall your profile is pretty good, a good CGPA, decent GRE and some good work Experience, Delloitte's brand will help.  The strat up and extracurricular expereince will also help. Overall you should have  agood shot, but make sure ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am planning to apply for SAI admission through CAT. I would like to know what would be the GMAT equivalent of CAT percentile. Anybody have any idea?

Thanks in advance

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
ankur0291
@ankur0291 @ankur0291  ·  2 years ago
@Abhyank.Srinet I have 93.7 in CAT. 10th- 93, 12th - 88 , B.tech - 8.5 . 20 months workex with Shell as process data engineer. I have done many leadership roles ( VP of student committee etc ) . What are m...
Read more...
  •  
Abhyank.Srinet

Hey Ankur, will need more info to answer, please take the profile evaluation we offer here http://www.mim-essay.com/mim-profile-evaluation/

•  
Write a comment...