I am Aishwarya from NIT Warangal
Batch : 2016-2020
Cgpa so far : 7.55
GRE : 311
IELTS : 8
1) Research Intern , Indian Institute of Management , Kozhikode ( 2 months ) -2019
2) Intern , Strarts ( Startup in hyderabad) - maintained the social media platforms of the startup , generated leads for the startup's first ever show - 2018
3) Aurobindo pharma - research intern ( related to biotech) - 2018
4)Dr.Reddy's - summer trainee ( related to biotech ) -2017
I realised that my interest lies in management , so switched towards that side after second biotech internship.
Extra-curricular activities -
1) General Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnoloy , NIT Warangal (2019-present)
2) Member - Business Club , NIT Warangal (2017-2019)
3)Joint Secretary - Technical Association of Biotechnolog , NITW ( 2018)
4) Sub Coordinator - Event conduction and coordination team , Spring Spree 2019 ( Annual cultural Fest of NITW )
5) Sub Coordinator - Event Conduction and coordination team , Technozion 2018 ( Annual Technical fest of NITW )
6) Event Manager of an event named Biomimicry , Technozion 2017
7) Volunteer ( event management ) - World space week , NIT Warangal 2017
other activities :
1) Secured 1st position in Strategy Storm , a social business case study competition organised by E-cell , IIT Guwahati 2019
2) Participated in many case study competitions across India and qualified to the final rounds of few of them.
Teacher Assistant at Nachiketa Tapovan, Jubilee Hills , hyderabad ( 15 days ) - december 2018
can somebody evaluate my profile for HEC , LBS , IE business school , Bocconi , CMS , Frankfurt , Eu business school, St.gallen's , Essade , Edhec ,UTD , Duke ?
I am aiming for masters in management
Hi All, I have done my post graduation in computer science experiment engineering and is now working as a full time employee from past 1.5 years + 6 months of internship in BlackRock, in a fin-tech profile I am aiming for MIM in Global management, industrial management(related to my current field). Could anyone help me with the chances and any specific procedure I could follow or have any other feedback. Thanks.