Masters in International Business from australia

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Guys I am doing my B.E computer science from Hyderabad, can some one provide info regarding the 1.5yr Masters in international business course offered in most of the australian universities.Is it worth doing .Is that degree recognized world wide a...
Page 1 of 1

Brad McManus graduated from Edith Cowan University (ECU) with both an MBA and a Masters of International Business. This leadership expert gives some advice to potential students, read the article HEREMBA Australia - MBA & MIB For Australian Leadership Award Winner - ***************

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heyi don't think its worth doing apart from the "g 0f 8"Even i am considering to go for the 1.5 year MIB course (feb 2009 intake)but really i am not sure whether doing it even from the "group of 8 " is worth it......though i have applied to some of them and waiting for their reply.i am searching and surveying about the job prospects afther the course-but i guess its difficult to find the right person....will weigh out my options laterbtw...we are from the same grad background......so i was wondering if we could disuss our options...may be on phone--cause discussing it here is really tedious and difficult....and it seems no one else is interested in this thread

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I am doing my B.E computer science from Hyderabad, can some one provide info regarding the 1.5yr Masters in international business course offered in most of the australian universities.Is it worth doing .Is that degree recognized world wide and india if ever i want to come back to India . As I am a fresher how difficult is it to get jobs in australia(as many ppl said its hell out there for freshers).Also are other universities apart from ' Group of 8' universities worth doing that course.Plzzzz guys help me out.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...