Masters in Economics 2012

80 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Let us all discuss all the master courses in economics in India... \-->Entrance Exam. \-->Interview. \-->Books to refer. for the best masters in economics courses in the country. *ISICAL-exam on 13th may. ISID-exam on 13th may. ...
Page 1 of 8

I am going to appear for the MA economics course for 2014. Anybody else ?

Searchin for life b4 
29 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which is the best coaching institute to clear m.a economics entrances in delhi ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rngmn said:
@Brooklyn Thanks much. How do you rate Gokhale Insitute?
no idea!! i just only gave ppr of IGIDR and DSE last year.... as i had heard about only them. but AFAIK last yr rating were:

ISI Kol >ISI Delhi>DSE>IGIDR for top insti
Why do we fall??? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up again.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn Thanks much. How do you rate Gokhale Insitute?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rngmn said:
@Brooklyn Thanks. I had posted on the forum earlier. Didn't get anything though. What was the pattern when you appeared?, i know it has changed this year.
well last year they had maths, english and general aptitude. Maths included differntial eqn, circles, probablities
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn Thanks. I had posted on the forum earlier. Didn't get anything though. What was the pattern when you appeared?, i know it has changed this year.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn said:
@rngmn said:
@Brooklyn Appearing for IGIDR this april. I'm a B.Com Hons graduate. What are the suggested readings? Thanks.
go to the above said link will help u 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Brooklyn Appearing for IGIDR this april. I'm a B.Com Hons graduate. What are the suggested readings?
Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I've been wanting to pursue MA (Eco) from DSE or abroad, anything goes. However being an engineer in Electronics and Communications, I don't think I'm eligible for MA (eco).
I've decided to purse MBA first as atleast it's gonna provide me with some basic Economics and then I can go for MA/Msc in Economics later.
I've been excellent in acads till the 10th grade, but never really studied anything post that.
I feel an MBA now is the right option for me to begin my foundation in Economics before moving into MA(eco).

Is this the right direction or maybe is there is a way I can do something about it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys when will Notification for 2013 Admission come out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...