Marshall with $$ or Ross without any schol

5 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I am kind of in a fix. First up, I have 3 years of mixed experience in E-learning and an year in MC with a top for MC firm. I want to continue working in MC post MBA. I have received admits from Marshall with a hefty scholars...
Page 1 of 1

Absolutely justified. Its about the big picture. Ross opens doors for you which Marshal would not.

One thing that I have learnt from this entire MBA search process, it is that network is of utmost importance followed by location. Rankings and curriculum are secondary. Also, in future if you ever wish to return to India, Ross has a bigger alumni presence.

If finances are in place, go ahead with Ross. You will recover the extra money spent in 2-3 years.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any help would be much appreciated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys. Any ideas?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should I do

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I am kind of in a fix. First up, I have 3 years of mixed experience in E-learning and an year in MC with a top for MC firm. I want to continue working in MC post MBA.

I have received admits from Marshall with a hefty scholarship and anticipate an admit from Ross as well. The big question is given my experience, and future goals, should I take up Ross (a dream school for people who want to go the consulting way) without any scholarship or should I take up USC Marshall.

The question is pretty simple, is the extra money spent on Ross justified for the opportunities it offers and brand image??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...