Marriage crucified

99 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
Finally, women of India have successfully crucified the sacred institution of marriage. First, the proliferation of misuse of IPC 498A (anti-dowry law), which has created much apprehension in the hearts of many families who are under constant thre...
Page 1 of 10

So, are you'll sure you'll want to support DV Bill? There are already desperation in the society and families where women have already started threatening their husband and in-laws to fulfill each and every single wishes or else she will send all of them behind bars. Yes, this Bill really is solely to protect women. But from what?

You are probably wasting your time...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

You all have wishes to marry a good woman, and I am no exception, but how does it feel .....

that is a big assumption u makin rite there.. there sure are ppl who luv their independece..
Tripti alleged that the allowance had changed her husband's behaviour towards her.

This means that the husband was very loving, affectionate, caring and fulfilling all the desires of this woman before. But when the husband was becoming a little LESS loving, affectionate, caring and fulfilling less number of desires of this woman, this woman goes and accuses him for subjecting her with domestic violence. Is ths domestic violence? Think about it.

That means, if the husband remains "very precisely" the way the woman wants him to be, the man is safe. The moment he deviates and causes the woman to believe that her husband is not doing exactly as she is saying, then this woman has been given the power to send this innocent man to jail.

As Renuka Chowdhury rightly said, "this bill will not harm good husband". According to her, the definition of Good Husband is the one who lives like a slave to his wife.

So, are you'll sure you'll want to support DV Bill? There are already desperation in the society and families where women have already started threatening their husband and in-laws to fulfill each and every single wishes or else she will send all of them behind bars. Yes, this Bill really is solely to protect women. But from what?
Azim Premji of Wipro falsely accused under Domestic Violence Bill

KANPUR: A court here has issued notices to Wipro chairman Azim Premji and
vice-president Pratik Kumar under the new Domestic Violence Act after the wife of one of the company's employees alleged that her husband had deserted her because the firm paid him a "dating allowance''. The notices were issued to Premji and Kumar in connection with a case filed by Tripti Nigam. Tripti's husband Gaurav and Wipro officials have been asked to submit their replies by November 29. Tripti had initially filed a case of domestic violence against her husband and inlaws. Her advocate Nandlal Jaiswal said she had filed a fresh case in the same court on Wednesday and made Premji and Kumar parties to the matter as her husband had allegedly left her because of a "dating allowance' ' paid to him by Wipro. Tripti alleged that the allowance had changed her husband's behaviour towards her.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/551723.cms

This woman is such a big liar. Read on.

BANGALORE: IT bellwether Wipro Ltd denied it had any "dating allowance" for its employees and declined to comment on reports of a summons issued by a court on a complaint by the spouse of an employee. In a statement here, the company said it had not received any notice from the Kanpur court so far. "We would like to categorically state we don't have a dating allowance in any form and hence cannot elaborate on this alleged
issue. We have no formal intimation on this, the statement said. The denial came following the reported summons from chief additional metropolitan magistrate of Kanpur Ravindra Kumar to Wipro chairman Azim H. Premji and human resource department head Pratik Kumar on a writ petition filed by Tripti Nigam from that city alleging the company was providing a dating allowance to her husband, Gaurav Nigam, working in Wipro Technologies as a software engineer. The complainant had alleged that her husband was keeping away from her and has not been visiting Kanpur since he was getting a dating allowance from the company.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/556309.cms
When a corporate chief like Azim Premji is not safe from getting falsely implicated under Domestic Violence Bill, what would you expect the condition of a hapless, vulnerable man? Now men are screwed. And all this is because good men aren't opposing this bill. Now I hope and wish that Azim Premji files a case of defamation under IPC 499 against this woman and demand monetary compensation toward the damage she has commissioned. She deliberately dragged Azim Premji in order to extort crores of rupees from him by using the provisions in DV Act. Even before one month of DV bill coming into effect (26th october), it is already started showing its sign of how heavily biased this law is. The worse is yet to come. Just wait and watch. As of now, men were committing suicide 4 times more often than women, but after this DV Bill, the number of men committing suicide will be colossal. But you'll guys need not worry, because you'll guys have come into this world from heaven with a immunity shield so no woman can falsely implicate you, ever.
Who demands dowry?

Rekha, an educated, intelligent wife of Harish, is planning to divorce her husband. She has left his home and came back to her fathers home to stay.

Rekha said, Dad, dont forget, we are supposed to meet the lawyer today at his office. Yes, I know beta, I remember replied her father.

They left to the lawyers office and presented their case.

The lawyer, Pankaj asked, Rekha, what is the problem with you two?

Rekha gave a brief glanced at her mother and replied, Sir, its just that I dont want his parents and younger brother to live with us. I tried to convince him but he is adamant and not willing to buy a new house.

Pankaj snapped, Typical. He continues, Rekha, this is not a new case. Many women come to me with the similar complaint and let me tell you, they do get what they want.

Rekha meekly smiled and replied, That is why I came to you only Sir.

Pankaj said sternly, Look Rekha, I want you to file a complaint in the police station that your husband and in-laws have harassed you for dowry.

Rekhas father replied, But Sir, they have not demanded any dowry. As a matter of fact, the whole marriage cost was borne by them only. Actually they are very rich.

Pankaj smiled and said, Well, then in that case you will be happy to know that you too are about to be very rich. If they have not demanded dowry, now you demand dowry from them.

Rekha curiously asked, Sir, I didnt understand. What?

Pankaj leaned back on his easy chair and said, If they are arrested, which they will be, then to drop the case, you can demand some monetary compensation. Like a price to drop the case.

Rekha looked at her mother in awe. Everybody was silent. The lawyer was enjoying the look on the faces of his new clients who were happy that they are going to be rich.

Rekhas mother asked, Do you mind if we just stand out and discuss within our self?
Oh sure, go ahead. Its important Pankaj replied.

Rekha and her parents slowly leave their cabin and stood out face to face. Rekha asked, So, what do we do now?

Her mother replied, There is nothing to think, either he leaves his parents or give us dowry, I mean money.

Rekha pondered deeply trying to remember something. Her father asked, What are you thinking?

After a moment she said gravely, If we have to demand something, I have to know what all property they have. As far as I remember, they have penthouse in many cities; they have around twenty kilograms of gold; they have shares worth of crore and four cars.

Her mother snapped, My god, then what are we waiting for, we will go to the police station and file this case. We cant earn this much even in three life-times. First let us inform our lawyer and see what he has to say her father replied.

Rekha was in a dreamy world; she was beginning to dream about all those property, gold and money that will be hers soon. A grin flashed on her face that brightened her eyes and walked back in the cabin and enthusiastically asked, Sir, when do you want me to go to the police station?

Pankaj smiled and replied, File the case on Friday, the black Friday.

Some Men's Organisation has made a booklet on the "Misuse of 498A"

Please have a look at it.

http://www.498a.org/contents/Publicity/brochure.pdf

You want more?
Go the link given below and read what Domestic Violence Bill is all about.

http://presentindia.blogspot.com/2006/11/loopholes-in-domestic-violence-bill.html
Please get out of my post right now.

PS: Like U R Mad and Apurv, I'm curious why pupil has been avoiding posting links to forums he moderates.

Same here:shock:

@pupil

You like to pity men.All these things are an 'enjoyable misery' for you.And the irony is that the reason for your misery don't even exist in the society.