marketting or finance ....help me plz?

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
*YOU MAY FIND READING THIS BOARING , BUT PLZZ HELP ME OUT.....I AM REALLY IN CONFUSION.* hello there guys , i am yogita , and i am doing BBA froma college in bhopal......and i need your help this time , coz i am really very very confused t...
Page 1 of 1
Yogita,

Please post your queries on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Please dont open threads without searching and/or for single queries.

In my opinion:

1. Marketing is not only sales.
  2. Many people without a commerce background have done really well in Finance. So you can too.
  3. As for which is better - that is for you to decide.
Cheers and Good Luck.

i have posted in the above thread , thanx for advice:sarcasm:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Yogita,

Please post your queries on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Please dont open threads without searching and/or for single queries.

In my opinion:

1. Marketing is not only sales.
  2. Many people without a commerce background have done really well in Finance. So you can too.
  3. As for which is better - that is for you to decide.

Cheers and Good Luck.
YOU MAY FIND READING THIS BOARING , BUT PLZZ HELP ME OUT.....I AM REALLY IN CONFUSION.

hello there guys , i am yogita , and i am doing BBA froma college in bhopal......and i need your help this time , coz i am really very very confused that which one i should choose , marketting or finance.......? now i am in 5th semister , and i have to chosse one out of two....and there is no HR in my college , so now i have to choose between marketting and finance.........

i have asked ppl abt some guidance regarding this , so thay told me , that everyone is choosing marketting , mostly it is a line for boys , and girls find it hard to do , and finance is better for girls , and .........all like this , in 11 th and 12th , my subjects waw bio science , and i am really not in touch with finance or accounts , so i have to study from very begging , if i choose finance........more over i was thinking taht i'll be doing my MBA in HR or advertisement..........

so here are some queries which i am having in my mind , plzz clear it guys..........

1. so just tell me which will be good for me , is it will be benificial for me if i'll take finance.........?

2 is finance is more good than marketting?

2. is marketting more tough than finance ?

3.after selecting finance is it will be possible for me to do MBA in adverstiement or HR ?

3.after selecting marketting is it will be possible for me to do MBA in adverstiement or HR ?

4. in marketting is it really true that our boss give us orders to complete target than he gives us the salary ( i.e after completing target) ? , i mean i am really confused guys , that we will be managers , so is it true that we will also be doing field work , or we'll manage the employees under us..........i am not getting excatly , wt managers do , i think they manage , but i need real information from you guys...............

4. is there any other good way to suggest ?

5. plzz help me and reaply , soon , coz i have to fill my form on monday , so i want a wise dicission...........
:sarcasm: