Market research

13 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
*Marketing Research Analysts*_._ Marketing research analysts are concerned with the potential sales of a product or service. They analyze statistical data on past sales to predict future sales. They gather data on competitors and analyze prices, s...
Page 1 of 2

Hi guys,

I am an MBA Finance graduate. I would like to work in the data analysis field. Can anyone tell me what will be the job of a data analyst(fresher) in an international bank.

I got an offer from a bank as a data analyst. The profile requires expertise in MS Excel. I am not sure, how excel can be useful in data analysis.

Please someone help me to find out what will be the job of a data analyst in a bank with Excel. Please help me. Please..

regards,

Amala.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys!

An MBA isn't the only option after your CAT examination! There's so much more! If you have an analytical bent  of mind or love numbers then Northpoint  is the place for you!

Northpoint offers a Post Graduate Program in Market Research for all you number-crunching lovers! Northpoint believes in 'learning by doing' and makes you part of the industry from Day 1! Unlike any before, this course is taught by practicing managers from the  leading international market research agency AC Nielson and guarantees you a job at Nielson after completion of this course!

And what's more, all of this at a fabulous campus in Khandala! 

For more details take a look at the Northpoint website at

http://www.northpointindia.com/

Northpoint Centre of Learning
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check out this

She will definitely help you with some thing much better

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How feasible it is for a post graduate in Finance as the specialization to go for Market research firms like AC Neilsen? Considering he/she is interested in a career into business analysis and research. I want to know if this right thing to do? And, also do these market research firms prefer a finance person, provided he/she is well versed with Market research basics as well with finance basics as well?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes market research is the paper u get after u hav decided ur specialization....And now analysts are very much in demand as freshers also u wil be high in demand....since MNC's are also hiring such analysts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@tamanna88Is marketing research analysis a subject in MBA and can we get this profile job as a fresher?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes this comes once u hav decided to take marketing.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@tamanna88 This comes once we take up a marketing right?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wanted to convey the role of market research analyst....one of ma friends being once asked in an interview.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I guess, theoretical information of Market Research

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...