Mannheim Business school 2010

52 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
Hey all, Was wondering if theres anyone here who's applied to Mannhiem Business school as well. Also what are peoples perceptions and opinions regd Mannheim. Ive applied and have my interview in the middle of this month. Some thou...
Page 1 of 6

Can anyone explain to me the "tracks" of the MBS program. i.e. how does the transatlantic track differ from Eurasian track? Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi puys,

Can anybody currently studying there in MBS throw somelight on the jobs for indian students in germany or europe for the last batch.
Were ther any students who had to come back to india for job.??

I got an offer for Sept'11..
I have few queries:
Can anyone tell me
a. Scholarships if someone can get them as I don't want to take bank loans.. Its a huge amount.
b. What if, someone comes back to India then will Mannheim degree work here too...

Please asap..

To avoid repetitive postage of similar questions, can anyone please reply for them?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...I received admit to Mannheim MBA and my deadline for contract is on Jan 5th 2012.

Does signing the contract means that I should defenitely pay the required first installment fees even if I later wish not to join MBS.

Also I would like to know how much will it cost for food, transport, rent etc.. during the course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I did not accept the offer, instead opted for Lancaster, UK. Let me know if you have ne questions, I will try to help.

Thanks

Hi Pradnesh. I am Nimesh from Pune. Firstly let me congratulate you on getting through MBS as well as Lancaster. I also wish u all the very best for your MBA in Lancaster. Hope u r able to achieve gr8 success there.

I am planning to pursue my MBA in operations management from germany in 2012 and i have a few queries regarding this. It would be really helpful if u could pitch in with some of your valuable info on this topic.

I checked the Mannheim website about the course contents but was unable to know whether the MBA offered by them is really the one that i am looking for ?
Also, can you please tell me which are the other German schools which can offer me an MBA in Operations Management ?

Thanks in advance .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got an offer for Sept'11..
I have few queries:
Can anyone tell me
a. Scholarships if someone can get them as I don't want to take bank loans.. Its a huge amount.
b. What if, someone comes back to India then will Mannheim degree work here too...

Please asap..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Saorabhsharma...Dude..check your inbox !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Is there anyone who has got admit from Mannheim Business school for class of 2011?? If yes then kindly ping me, we can collaborate and help each other before joining the class.

Thanks,
Saorabh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys,

Can anybody currently studying there in MBS throw somelight on the jobs for indian students in germany or europe for the last batch.
Were ther any students who had to come back to india for job.??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I did not accept the offer, instead opted for Lancaster, UK. Let me know if you have ne questions, I will try to help.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...