Manipal ICEM Program information?

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Please I am also a Management aspirant who wants to persue higher education. Currently I am working as Tech SUport engineer but now I am looking out for full time management program so came to know about ICEM program of Manipal in association with...
Page 1 of 1

Please I am also a Management aspirant who wants to persue higher education. Currently I am working as Tech SUport engineer but now I am looking out for full time management program so came to know about ICEM program of Manipal in association with IIM. I just dont feel right about anything and everything that comes to me easily because I have never been a lucky guy. SO i am just confused as they are bragging about their course and saying its SIngapore QC, harvard designed and IIM associated program with hundred percent placement and 3 months paid internship after completion of education. and there course is PGPBM program 

I will post a link of the site and I would like my friends all you here to comment and show me true road to lighten my destiny

http://www.manipalglobal.com/LS_PCP_Institute%20of%20Customer%20Experience%20Management.html

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...