Manhattan GMAt tests purchase link

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, I need to purchase Manhattan GMAT tests ( 6 test pack ). But after going to Manhattan site I got confused. There are two test pack products in offering: 1:*Online Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access* http://www.manhat...
Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I need to purchase Manhattan GMAT tests ( 6 test pack ). But after going to Manhattan site I got confused. There are two test pack products in offering:
1:Online Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access
Online Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access
Price 49$

2.Online Practice CAT Exams & 9 Question Banks
Online Practice CAT Exams & 9 Question Banks
Price 75$

3.Fifth Ed. - Sentence Correction
Fifth Ed. - Sentence Correction
Price 26$

Can anybody please let me know that if I purchase the third one..will I be getting the 6 practice CAT tests for the GMAT.If yes then why they have kept the price of the first product as 49$.

Also are they providing Practice tests on the purchase of Manhattan SC guide free of costs.

OR Anybody pls let me know the cheapest price and link to get the 6 GMAT CAT tests from Manhattan.

Thanks in Advance!!

Yes, buying the book gives you access to the 6tests for 1year. As for why the tests-only is priced higher, does it really matter?
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All,

I need to purchase Manhattan GMAT tests ( 6 test pack ). But after going to Manhattan site I got confused. There are two test pack products in offering:
1:Online Computer Adaptive Practice Exams - 1 Year Access
http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitemshow.cfm?ItemID=580&catid;=6
Price 26$

Can anybody please let me know that if I purchase the third one..will I be getting the 6 practice CAT tests for the GMAT.If yes then why they have kept the price of the first product as 49$.

Also are they providing Practice tests on the purchase of Manhattan SC guide free of costs.

OR Anybody pls let me know the cheapest price and link to get the 6 GMAT CAT tests from Manhattan.

Thanks in Advance!!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.