Management Quota queries (For all colleges)

6 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
*Can anyone tell the process for management seat at sibm/MDI? i talked to some consultants for that they said 12laks + fess for SIBM u only have to appear for SNAP but for MDI need to have 75 percentile minimum in CAT thats all for nxt yr 2010 a...
Page 1 of 1
I didnt find ne good thread related to this

u know wat because of this attitute of yours ur getting list of rejectss....
keep it up and see how ur reject list keeps on increasing

if u dont need my sugestion and dont interfere also go n just wait for ur calls ....

Lol! How childish can we get I am out of this thread. My first post was pure info and nothing else and you launched into a personal attack? And my attitude sucks? Well, good luck with that.

Anyway, I am done with this thread.

Mods, This guy has created around 5-6 threads with exact same content and each time with a different id. I guess thats grounds enough to get him banned.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I didnt find ne good thread related to this

u know wat because of this attitute of yours ur getting list of rejectss....
keep it up and see how ur reject list keeps on increasing

if u dont need my sugestion and dont interfere also go n just wait for ur calls ....

these things are not mentioned in brochures and all if brochures n all are the only solution then y this site is there this shud be also closed.
some things are not possible to get frm colleges so these sites are there for help. Dont just become too selfish and put ur useless decision everywhere.....
discussing about consultants is not crime on this site .....

Dude. If you want to approach a consultant, do so at your own risk. Such queries have been answered time and again at various threads. Do some research and search through the site properly before opening threads again and again. If the mods closed the threads, there must have been a reason to do so.
Lastly, I dont need you or anybody else to judge if my opinion (and not decision) is useless or not.

these things are not mentioned in brochures and all if brochures n all are the only solution then y this site is there this shud be also closed.
some things are not possible to get frm colleges so these sites are there for help. Dont just become too selfish and put ur useless decision everywhere.....
discussing about consultants is not crime on this site .....

Can anyone tell the process for management seat at sibm/MDI?
i talked to some consultants for that they said 12laks + fess for SIBM u only have to appear for SNAP but for MDI need to have 75 percentile minimum in CAT thats all for nxt yr 2010 as i hav not given snap this yr
plz tell if anyone has come across these consultants n all, are they true or fraud???

Also how do we get specialization course (finance,hr,operations etc.), is it decided by college or by us , what is the criteria for normal seat or management seat.???

U can message personally if cannot reply here....but plz do let me know as this is really important to know about the consultants

P.S. I have asked about two colleges but this topic is for all college so i dont think its a gud idea to duplicate same thing in all...so moderators plz dont be sooo strict b4 closing the thread plz see where else it can fit. Previous threads on managent quota i found closed.

Check the college brochure/website for these details. If you approach a consultant, do so at your own risk.

Mods, Can you please close this thread too?
Can anyone tell the process for management seat at sibm/MDI?
i talked to some consultants for that they said 12laks + fess for SIBM u only have to appear for SNAP but for MDI need to have 75 percentile minimum in CAT thats all for nxt yr 2010 as i hav not given snap this yr
plz tell if anyone has come across these consultants n all, are they true or fraud???

Also how do we get specialization course (finance,hr,operations etc.), is it decided by college or by us , what is the criteria for normal seat or management seat.???

U can message personally if cannot reply here....but plz do let me know as this is really important to know about the consultants

P.S. I have asked about two colleges but this topic is for all college so i dont think its a gud idea to duplicate same thing in all...so moderators plz dont be sooo strict b4 closing the thread plz see where else it can fit. Previous threads on managent quota i found closed.