Management Quota queries

4 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
*Can anyone tell the process for management seat at sibm/MDI? i talked to some consultants for that they said 12laks + fess for SIBM u only have to appear for SNAP but for MDI need to have 75 percentile minimum in CAT thats all for nxt yr 2010 a...
Page 1 of 1

please help

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

actually this is for all institutions not some particular i only asked here for two of those and i cud not find ne particular thread 4 dat

how about trying the relevant institute query threads for your question?

Also, in the desperate case that you want to open a thread, at least ensure you give adequate information on its title... like here, you could have mentioned the name of the institutes that you intended to seek information of.

This is your forum. Avail good use of it...

ATB to you.

Can anyone tell the process for management seat at sibm/MDI?
i talked to some consultants for that they said 12laks + fess for SIBM u only have to appear for SNAP but for MDI need to have 75 percentile minimum in CAT thats all for nxt yr 2010 as i hav not given snap this yr
plz tell if anyone has come across these consultants n all, are they true or fraud???

Also how do we get specialization course (finance,hr,operations etc.), is it decided by college or by us , what is the criteria for normal seat or management seat.???

U can message personally if cannot reply here....but plz do let me know as this is really important to know about the consultants