Management Quota In Sibm ,scmhrd

2 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
:nervous: 1) I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRITERIA OF GETTING A MANAGEMENT SEAT IN SIBM,SCMHRD.....I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA 2)DO ALL MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS GET FILLED OR SOME OF THEM REMAIN VACANT FOR A PARTICULAR SESSION?????? ...
Page 1 of 1

Welcome to PG...

Please use carry on the active threads of these colleges or PM the seniors on these threads to get a prompt reply.
sibm Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints
scmhrd Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

All the best.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

:nervous: 1) I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CRITERIA OF GETTING A MANAGEMENT SEAT IN SIBM,SCMHRD.....I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA
2)DO ALL MANAGEMENT QUOTA SEATS GET FILLED OR SOME OF THEM REMAIN VACANT FOR A PARTICULAR SESSION??????
I GOT A CALL, ATTENDED GD/PI BUT COULD NOT MAKE IT TO FINAL LIST...SO HOW WILL I GET MANAGEMENT QUOTA FOR WHICH I HAVE APPLIED..???
PLEASE DONT GIVE REPLIES LIKE "U'LL GET A SEAT BY PAYING XTRA DONATION"..THERE'S NO DONATION IN SYMBIOSIS,IT ALREADY EARN A HUGE AMOUNT THROUGH ADMISSIONS AND M-QUOTA..IT DOESNT VOUCH FOR A FEW LAKHS.
WAITING 4 A APPROPRIATE REPLY SOON
THANX:robot:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.