Management programs from corporates/companies

7 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, Recently, I came across Li and Fung Hongkong group calling people with minimum 3 years of work experience and valid TOEFL score for their management associate program. They will provide training as supply chain management in Hongkong and ...
Page 1 of 1
Can you please tell :
Is TOEFL score is mandatory Li and Fung Hongkong group management associate program ?

Yes, it is mandatory.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes, TOEFL score is mandatory and I guess deadline for this course has already passed.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plese use the following thread for ur queries to avail better , prompt & quality response :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Recently, I came across Li and Fung Hongkong group calling people with minimum 3 years of work experience and valid TOEFL score for their management associate program. They will provide training as supply chain management in Hongkong and will recruit you as managers in their company with high package.

My question is are there any such more programs from corporates/companies in India or abroad which look for people with work experience and provide them management education and then recruit them as managers in their own organization.

Please let me know, if you are aware of any such program.

Thanks in advance!
:-)

Cheers!
Vineet

Can you please tell :
Is TOEFL score is mandatory Li and Fung Hongkong group management associate program ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Do anybody has idea of "The Strategy Academy" started by Prof Ranjan Das from IIM Cal.
If any body has taken the course or taking course please let me know.

Mohan

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Please help in resolving this.

Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Recently, I came across Li and Fung Hongkong group calling people with minimum 3 years of work experience and valid TOEFL score for their management associate program. They will provide training as supply chain management in Hongkong and will recruit you as managers in their company with high package.

My question is are there any such more programs from corporates/companies in India or abroad which look for people with work experience and provide them management education and then recruit them as managers in their own organization.

Please let me know, if you are aware of any such program.

Thanks in advance!
:-)

Cheers!
Vineet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...