MANAGE, NIAM, NAARM 2019 - 2021 PGDM (Agriculture Business Management)

41 Posts  ·  138 Users
About this group

ABM aspirants plz join and lets have a discussion about cut off and GDPI process

Page 1 of 5

Which college is better vamnicom or iifm

1 comment
venugopal890
@venugopal890  ·  36 karma

iifm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. I'm preparing for mba agribusiness management from bhu can someone guide me about it's placement.. And the difference between mba abm and master in agribusiness management since these bhot courses are runned under bhu

1 comment
Atul1234509876
@Atul1234509876  ·  1 karma

Mba abm is for Rajiv Gandhi South Campus situated at Mirzapur and masters in agribusiness management in Varanasi campus.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 51 percentile. 10th 83%. 12th 84%. Pursuing b.sc. (agriculture). Currently in final semester and aggregate score of graduation untill now 75 %. What are my chances to get an call from NIAM?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
anuhitman
@anuhitman  ·  1 karma

No chance, try next time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rajnish_Sharma1
@Rajnish_Sharma1  ·  4 karma

cut off for niam is 60 for cat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need gdpi topics for naarm so that we can do well in it can anyone help me out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat 65%ile, Cmat 94%ile B.com graduate and havr a commerce background, But have the experience in an agricultural firm (business family )of 10 months after my graduation. 10th 89, 12th 88, grad. 73 What r my conversion chances in manage&niam. I have keen interest in doing the abm programme.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Gaggi10
@Gaggi10  ·  0 karma

@Media_MANAGE THANKS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gaggi10
@Gaggi10  ·  0 karma

@venugopal890 WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "."

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@PGDMA-ICARNAARM is glad to share the list of the shortlisted candidates for PGDMA 2019-2021 Batch.

We, at ICAR NAARM - PGDMA, wish all the candidates good luck for the upcoming procedures.

"Believe it & Achieve it"

Please find the link attached for the list of the candidates shortlisted for GD/PI :

https://naarm.org.in/pgdma2019-21-batch-gdpi-from-14th-to-18th-april-2019/?fbclid=IwAR2vEo5urnAKlfCYFmVI2Idz02OU_ml-NLeiNcrIARS3-oj3rIUMQCYDtbg

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"Don't wait for the opportunity. Create it" Ten years from the commencement, ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) continues its legacy, with 100% placements for both the batches of PGDMA 2017-19 in their final placement and PGDMA 2018-20 in their summer placement. The students have proved their mettle in getting associated with the country’s premier companies including MNC's alike. The final placement process for the ninth batch (PGDMA 2017-19) is successful with 14 companies participating in the process and multiple offers being rolled out. The tenth batch (PGDMA 2018-20) of the academy bagged 100% summer internship placement with top companies in Agriculture.

Post 5761841550065664
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The wait is over. MANAGE Shortlist is out!

http://www.manage.gov.in/admissions-2019/abm-gdpi.pdf

Mediacell MANAGE For queries: mediacell@manageites.org
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which would you guys prefer ?

SIIB
MANAGE
NIAM
NAARM
48 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

CAT 51 percentile. 10th 83%. +2 84%. Pursuing b.sc. agriculture (hons.) Currently in final semester, aggregate score of graduation till now 75 %. General category. Any chances to get an call from NIAM ?

2 comments
anuhitman
@anuhitman  ·  1 karma

Padai p dhayan Dena tha bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
anuhitman
@anuhitman  ·  1 karma

Try it next time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...