MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017-18 | PaGaLGuY

1,113 Posts  ·  2,994 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2017-18 and Get all the details about MAHATRANSCO Exam, MAHATRANSCO Career, MAHATRANSCO Admit Card, MAHATRANSCO Result and much more from our Jobs and Career section...

Page 1 of 112

Dear Sir , With respect to above subjecty mentioned, (name), Electrical engg. of Maharashtra state request you to cancel this decision to conduct Mahadiscom receruitment through Gate 2020. Since there is no recruitment from long time,in Mahatranco, Mahagenco and Mahadiscom, students are eagarly waiting for recruitment advertise. As per news sourse attached below, we come to know about upcoming recruitment. But this sudden desicion of conducting recruitment through Gate 2020 is quit unfair. This leads to disappointment among students ahead of Elections. Because this process will take almost about 8-10 months from today for annoncement of results of gate exam. this is going to be huge loss of all students. Last year also Mahatransco declared conduction of through Gate and cancelled same just before exam and result is that no advertise puplished by company last year. Circular by Mahatransco attached below for reference. So I request you to cancel this decision and complete recruitment process as per previous exam pattern as soon as possible. I hope you will look into matter and do needful in favour of students. Awaiting for your favorable response. It's really matter for me its die or live case type for me I m jobless till two years I hope u understand.i m prepare for this exam till two years ...... Thank you. Regards, To - psec.energy@maharashtra.gov.in min.energy@maharashtra.gov.in CC to - md@mahadiscom.in lopmunde@gmail.com cm@maharashtra.gov.in -- send mail everyone

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join this telegram chaanel for electrical updates and for gate exam cancellations https://t.me/joinchat/EuKQdRSSu16yFxR1hr1LzQ

1 comment
shekharsankpal
@shekharsankpal  ·  0 karma

Dear Sir , With respect to above subjecty mentioned, (name), Electrical engg. of Maharashtra state request you to cancel this decision to conduct Mahadiscom receruitment through Gate 2020. Since there is no recruitment from long time,in Mahatranco, Mahagenco and Mahadiscom, students are eagarly waiting for recruitment advertise. As per news sourse attached below, we come to know about upcoming recruitment. But this sudden desicion of conducting recruitment through Gate 2020 is quit unfair. This leads to disappointment among students ahead of Elections. Because this process will take almost about 8-10 months from today for annoncement of results of gate exam. this is going to be huge loss of all students. Last year also Mahatransco declared conduction of through Gate and cancelled same just before exam and result is that no advertise puplished by company last year. Circular by Mahatransco attached below for reference. So I request you to cancel this decision and complete recruitment process as per previous exam pattern as soon as possible. I hope you will look into matter and do needful in favour of students. Awaiting for your favorable response. It's really matter for me its die or live case type for me I m jobless till two years I hope u understand.i m prepare for this exam till two years ...... Thank you. Regards, To - psec.energy@maharashtra.gov.in min.energy@maharashtra.gov.in CC to - md@mahadiscom.in lopmunde@gmail.com cm@maharashtra.gov.in --

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Madiscom AE dist recruitment will be through gate

Post 50041122817466
2 comments
shekharsankpal

Please everyone apposed this decision

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shekharsankpal

Dear Sir , With respect to above subjecty mentioned, (name), Electrical engg. of Maharashtra state request you to cancel this decision to conduct Mahadiscom receruitment through Gate 2020. Since there is no recruitment from long time,in Mahatranco, Mahagenco and Mahadiscom, students are eagarly waiting for recruitment advertise. As per news sourse attached below, we come to know about upcoming recruitment. But this sudden desicion of conducting recruitment through Gate 2020 is quit unfair. This leads to disappointment among students ahead of Elections. Because this process will take almost about 8-10 months from today for annoncement of results of gate exam. this is going to be huge loss of all students. Last year also Mahatransco declared conduction of through Gate and cancelled same just before exam and result is that no advertise puplished by company last year. Circular by Mahatransco attached below for reference. So I request you to cancel this decision and complete recruitment process as per previous exam pattern as soon as possible. I hope you will look into matter and do needful in favour of students. Awaiting for your favorable response. It's really matter for me its die or live case type for me I m jobless till two years I hope u understand.i m prepare for this exam till two years ...... Thank you. Regards, To - psec.energy@maharashtra.gov.in min.energy@maharashtra.gov.in CC to - md@mahadiscom.in lopmunde@gmail.com cm@maharashtra.gov.in --

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mahatransco chya site varun advertisement gayab jhali.... Kya natak hai ye

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Zavtokizorat
@Zavtokizorat  ·  20 karma

Tula ektyalach adv Kashi disli bhai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Zavtokizorat

Site Varun bhale hi gayab zali pan tujhya kade downlaod ahe na..mag Post kar ithe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

46000 vacancy yenar ahet kai??

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
raunakbansod
@raunakbansod  ·  103 karma

Most probably in next month

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
swastu
@swastu  ·  21 karma

@raunakbansod r u sure?? U mean August ....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fake ahae ka ?

Post 47013329825205
1 comment
Zavtokizorat

Fake ahe not many places available in mseb

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mahatransco 135 no AE Trans adv out in Loksatta...do check out

2 comments
nivi17nivedita
@nivi17nivedita  ·  7 karma

No its not there

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raunakbansod
@raunakbansod  ·  103 karma

Need lot of experience for that post

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Latest Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification in Various Government Department like Police, PSC, SSC, Courts, Agriculture, Postal, University, College, Secretariat and many other. 

http://www.onlyjob.in/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ALP PSYCHO TEST

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys BMC recrutment madhe maratha arkshan (SEBC) jodla gela ahe..ata maratha students can get reservation.. also formfiling date is extended.. new revised advertisement has been released by them..check official website

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...