Maharashtra Institute of Labour Studies

46 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group
hey guys, have u heard of this institute, well its supposed to be excellent for HR, people from tiss say this a great place to do hr and also a very senior faculty from mumbai uni confrimed the same. well, i have applied here, has anyone, hea...
Page 1 of 5

Anybdy active here??

I'm my own Paradigm:) Happiness is my copyright
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybdy active here??

I'm my own Paradigm:) Happiness is my copyright
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors                                                                             I am currently working with Accenture with pay of 4 L. I am IT professional having exp of 2 years. I am thinking to peruse MBA HR from MILS. Let me know Highest, Average & Lowest pay offered through campus. Also let me know how many % students get placed.  

1 comment
DM01
@DM01  ·  1 karma

First of all MILS does not offer "MBA (HR)". LNML MILS offers Master in Labour Studies. It is the perfect amalgamation of HR & IR studies. The highest package that our batch got was 8.5 L and min 2 L. But again it depends on the campus placement team and companies. There is no guarantee of 100% placement. ----- Alumnus ( 2014 - 16 batch)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MILS is great place for HR and IR for Maharashtra candidates only..since it is established in 1947.. This time form will be available from 1st may to 30th june 

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I can't find the link to apply! How can I apply? Are applications still open?!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone pls tell about the placements in this institute? Avg package etc..

thanx
2 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 2
Murga.Halal
@Murga.Halal  ·  309 karma

decent college, pathetic campus, decent placements
Apply only if you are from Maharashtra
it is difficult for Non-MH people to get through

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to apply to MILS
Can anyone please help me with the application process and also tell when can we expect the admission details to be published?
And is the advertisement only published in Mumbai ( Maharashtra ) news papers?

TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sunil balkHRish Says
MILS Rocks !

Hi Seniors,

I hope by now you ppl would have joined MILS. Well today only i got to know about this institute and aspiring to join the same.

I have 5+ years of experience in HR Generalist & Recruitment profile and have also completed my MBA HR (Dist. learning from Sikkim Manipal University) and now i am willing to pursue the full time course in the field of Labour Relations Studies.

Please help as how should i proceed and what are my chances with the above mentioned credentials.

Regards
Sumit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MILS Rocks !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
needless101 Says
By the way Sunil, when do you expect the college to start? There's a directors address on the 1st of July. See you there!

Needless,

I think from 2nd july it will start as per one of the college official.
Looking forward to join from day 1.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...