Mah CET- 2009 GD PI Registration

104 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
Puys, The registration for the gd/pi has started from today. So please post your registration in the format Name Type of candidate Percentile(in CET/ATMA/CAT/XAT/MAT) Converted score X MARKS XII MARKS GRAD AND PG MARKS GRAD ...
Page 1 of 11
Distribution of marks for CET:-
PERSONAL INTERVIEW:-

Total marks:- 17 marks

group communication skills 4 marks
analytical ability 3 marks
consistency in participation 3 marks
team orientation 3 marks
leadership qualities 4 marks

GROUP DISSCUSSION :-

achievenent Orientation 4 marks
Maturity,Balanced thoughtful Consideration of issues 3 marks
Career Goals (Reason for study of management) 3 marks
Awareness of Environment 3 marks
Communication Skill and Personality- 4 marks
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Distribution of marks for CET:-
PERSONAL INTERVIEW:-

group communication skills 4 marks
analytical ability 3 marks
consistency in participation 3 marks
team orientation 3 marks
leadership qualities 4 marks

GROUP DISSCUSSION :-

achievenent Orientation 4 marks
Maturity,Balanced thoughtful Consideration of issues 3 marks
Career Goals (Reason for study of management) 3 marks
Awareness of Environment 3 marks
Communication Skill and Personality- 4 marks

Hello Puys!

I had my GDPI at MET, Bandra on the 6th of June, 3:00pm batch...

GD topics:
1. Drop outs - Individual attention, safe schools and smaller classes. Is that the way to stop students to drop out?
2. A peaceful place is a happy place.

We chose the second topic. Only 9 out of 15 were present in the batch. GD was very peaceful. No interruptions, no cutting of points, no fish market. Every person spoke on his own, so the panel did not have to interrupt.

PI was amazing! It went for around 15 minutes. My panelists ( Mr.Kamat and the other lady, unfortunately I don't remember her name) were great. They asked me questions on my candidate profile form. I mentioned UPA government winning as the significant event so there ws discussion on politics. Then he asked me a subject of my choice like food, music, sports etc... There were questions on food, restaurants etc. Music, sports, general knowledge were all discussed...
He asked me how much I would rate myself in the interview out of 10. I said 5-6. He said he would give me 8-10. .
They seemed happy with my performance.

It was the best PI of my life!!!!!! Hoping for the best!:)
Best of luck to all!

i HAVE REGISTERED FOR gd/pi AT VPM COLLEGE , THANE ON 5.6.09 AT 12-1 PM SLOT BATCH 14 ............

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL !!!

As per the CET brochure ...work experience certificate in Proforma-G has to be submitted by registered post between 25th May and 6th June by reg. post..

I just want to confirm whether anything else needs to be submitted apart from this ..
Suppose I dont want to submit WEx certificate, I dont need to send anything else right?

Some one kindly enlighten me....I am quite busy and not able to keep myself up to date with the developments

Hiee,
pleaz help me out....i have appeared for my Mcom part -1. and now in my gdpi, if they ask me ur going for mba then when will u complete ur mcom? then what should i say.....and i have work ex of 7 months...so am i supposed to submit my work ex certificate, bacause i dont think it will carry any marks....and in interview shall i tell them about it, because then they will ask me how did u manage to do job along with full time mcom....i am in a complete mess....plz help me out

hey pritesh ,
even my gdpi is in chetna on 11th june....plzzz do share ur experiance in gd/pi...
All D Best........

D.Mitali Says
registered for 9th june....centre is SNDT college santacruz-mumbai

hiiii mitali, my date is 10 june so ur xperience shared here wud be highly appreciated,

best of luck for xams, give ur best shot
yea got tat now..
can u tell wer am i supposed to show all these certificates ??
is it the list of institutes whic is there on the site .. ?
do we need to pay any fee for this ... ?
also i have jus written my final sem exam so don have the final degree certifiacte..
but have my ofther 5 sems mark sheet will tat do .. ?
waiting for ur reply.
regards..

Yes u need to submit all the documents to ARC's mentioned on the site n in the brochure. No fees charged for this process. Get all photo copies attached by gazetted officer n then go to ARC. In ur case u need to submit 5 sems mark sheet, but pls get confirmed it again.
sheetal k Says
my yahoo id is

please avoid posting personal info on public forums.use the pm option to share the same.posting personal details can lead to spam in your inbox.

please edit your post.

Cheers,
Shashank.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots