Love Failure :P

57 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
I've been a part of this forum for quite a while. But till now, it had been mainly for CAT and related info. However, this forum seems to have a lot of like minded individuals so here I'm with the mother of all rants. *IT'S EXCRUCIATINGLY LONG....
Page 1 of 6
I've been a part of this forum for quite a while. But till now, it had been mainly for CAT and related info. However, this forum seems to have a lot of like minded individuals so here I'm with the mother of all rants.

OMG :shocked:
you call this a 'mother'?
dude, this is a great grand mother.

har aashiq ka takiya kalaam

When one wants somebody in his/her life, one looks for reasons.
And if not, then he/she looks for excuses.

-Akhil Tiwari

another takiya kalaam, umm, does it means the same as above pillow??
Man, she's just USING you. move on, there's plenty of fish in the ocean.

ohhh, here comes the great optimist 😁

I m gonna be a lill blunt... So i appologize for that...
so till then, njoy ur singlehood... Its awesome... I have been single for the past 5 years(had a 4 and half year rel)... Its given me a lot of time to think about myself, to discover myself... I have enjoyed it thoroughly... My suggestion, stop feeling guilty... wats done is done... make use of this time and enjoy the single status... It rocks...

now that's i call guts
to accept your 'singularity' in front of the world :D

did anyone say ASTROLOGER ??? :lookround:
rahicecream Says
Exactly love never fails..and no one ever leaves anyone..it is love that leaves one or both the parties

lo ji, ek aur pillow 😁

The less she knows the longer you last.

If you take her back after she does a "no-no," you are telling her it's OK to stick it to you again - plus you trained her to be disrespectful

The only time to beg is when she has a gun at your head

Remember her main talent: attitude

The solutions i will suggest you now is...

aaah, love guru ji :D
i will definitely PM you my situation 😁 and then await your expert advice
spectramind07 Says
Great thread buddy!!! Very nice initiative I must say. I would pitch in soon, after reading all the posts;).

spammer
rahicecream Says
Cummon man! Now why are you coming between me and her? and sorry for the slap, feeling a bit guilty

yet another spammer

so coming to the point now.

have you got enough advice?
are you ready to make a new start in your life, career, relationship, whatever else???

now if you don't give proof to puys here, that you have made a new start in your life, etc etc then:-
you will be prosecuted aaaandddd,
pagalguy sanvidhaan main likhi dhara 41235 ke antargat aapko,
34563 varshon ka vanvaas and 32785 varshon ka agyaat vaas bhugatana hoga.

jokes and my-trying-to-be-humorous-sarcastic remarks apart :-
dude, have some patience and think with your brain instead of your heart.
you are not even 22 right now and so much of adrenaline, testosterone etc etc???
try to identify the priorities in your life.

is being with a girl important or is a career important or is anything else important? :)

do let me know when you find out the answer.
i will re-open this thread and then let you post here. :D

till then, aaj ka bulletin yahin samapt hota hai. agle hafte tak ke liye dhanyad, aadab, shukirya, thanku, shabba khair.
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hmmm....
guy u are criously gone crazy...
if at all a guy asks me nything so desperately my only reaction would be...dude1 go get a life....
u might say she is different from me..but generally we girls prefer a man...not a doormat on which we can walk over....

n u are gone case if u were nywhere in my circle n asking me for suggestion n repeating the same mistake again n again...not she i would have given u a tight slap....

n u are supporting her even after all this she did to u...:shocked:...god gimme a break...

do u really believe she is still in love with u???if u believe so then even god can't help u....

if u are so desperate then sorry u'll only end up being a devdas,or something of that sort...guy u are from chennai i saw many tamil dubbed movies in which girl cheating guy many movies are there...i think simbu's manmadha is one such movie....go n watch it again...

if u are hurt by any of my words then i'm not sorry i meant everyword i said....

P.S:now keep ur feeling of she is angel n just try to c the other side of her....i know ur reply "there is no other side only one side she is angel"....

i dont really agree to people's opinion that it cant be the same before.
If u guys truly love each other, it really cant be the same before , but it will only get better.

fights strengthen a relationship dude. we fight with people we love the most. I m sure she would realise this too.

just dont beg infront of her or go to her. This time she has to come to u.
and dont just gleefuly accept any coin the master throws !
Make it clear that ,she cant raise a hand at u at any cost.

and now she has commited a blasphemous act which is unpardonable :P

just throw the ball in her court .. gals often budge to such situations 😃

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS
Thanks all for your input but something happened today which completely changes everything. I'll explain.
Opinions? Advice? HELP!

bhai...
right when you want your worst moments to act in favor of you, your best ones become even worse... and that is what happened in your case. That was a joke in normal circumstances, magar us din panga pad gaya...

wo kehte hain na, "jab allah meherbaan, toh gadha pehelwaan....", iska opposite kisi ne nahin kaha. aur wahi hua hai tumhare saath.

Frankly, if things have done this far between you two, things can never be the same again. Even if you get back together thru some miracle, there will always be some small things inspite of all compromises that will start a fight and usme all these things will come out (may be as yet another joke ).

Despite everything, you two had a chemistry... and it all started with friendship. My advice to you is to make sure you dont miss out of one very good friend coz of your love life probs. Keep her as a friend. Nothing more... but try not to settle for anything less.

Call her up... dont talk about anything... ask her how is she... her family... some details that YOU will know and that ass dude wont. Do not try to prove anything, but do make sure that she understands that you are the one who will understand her when she needs. Discuss your probs with her.

Give her space if she needs for that dude. This will tell her how important it was for you to have some dedicated time with her.

DONT PUSH FOR LOVE! do not propose again till it comes from other side. And even if it does, weigh your options... think before you commit again... (nahin toh poora thread dobara padna padega )

And agar iske baad she decides to be with you, then you two will be forever together (till death do u blah blah....) aur nahin toh dost toh rahegi na... Itni achi ladki se Dosti bhi life achievements mein gini jayegi.

All the best hai!
Rohit Mishra, Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi 2012-14

After reading to your mail and understanding your problem. I can just tell you 1 thing. Its better you come out of this whole thing soon. Else you are the one who is gonna suffer at the end. No one else.
She has lost interest as well as liking for you. Your begging and crying wont make much of a difference. And after break up i will be there for you is the most stupid concept.(Trust me on this).
You stop thinking about her and concentrate on your work/studies. If she has feelings and loves you she will come back to you. If she doesn't then shes found someone else.
Don't bend so much that you loose your self respect. After 2-3 years you gonna regret badly about that and would be able to change anything.
Still if you plan on becoming friends again and by chance you become friends don't mention about this story or else you gonna end up fighting again.
Just a suggestion from a friend and a person who has been in such a situation.

You misunderstand me. I DID completely trust the girl. The mobile/email checking happened AFTER the bike incident. Till then, I'd never snooped around her email with the intention of keeping a tab on her.

no, i mean AFTER the bike incident. but it's not really your fault, lots of guys will do exactly that if they got the chance. it's hard to resist.
Takes CAT just for fun...
Thanks all for your input but something happened today which completely changes everything. I'll explain.

The girl and I talked for a couple of hours yday about the breakup etc etc. Yes, AGAIN. And in the end I promised her to make her feel good that I won't do anything to change her mind. So, we decided to meet today to get closure and set boundaries on certain things since we'll be meeting each other atleast once or twice a week due to a common event.

So, we meet and we make some small talk which really makes both of us happy. Then I delete her photo from cell and ask her to delete certain messages (hurtful and awesome) of mine that she'd saved. She said she'll delete everything apart from the very last one which I'd sent. Which was that I'd lost faith in her etc etc. She said that it will serve her as a reminder and teach her a lesson in future. I was really stung by this but I convinced her that it's best if we just let go of the past completely and that if she really wants to keep herself in check then her memories will be her best tool.
It's quite pleasant till that point. But, she refuses to tell me my shortcomings citing that it won't serve any purpose. I assure her that it will for my self improvement but she says that she doesn't care about that anymore. But, in a choked up voice.

So, I start off with what all I had done wrong. And in between I point out what I perceived were her mistakes. And at the end of it, the real reason for so many problems come to the fore.
That being that I wasn't mature enough when things mattered. I get torn apart when I hear this and apologize to her.
Things get really emotional when I do this and she says that she regretted the whole relationship now that it had ended and that despite everything she loved and still does to an extent.
I then tell her that it will be better if we don't stay in touch till I reform myself as a person.
I SHOULD HAVE STOPPPED THERE. But, noooo.

We make a bit more small talk and she jokes around saying that one of the dudes in that NGO is on the verge of asking her out and that eventhough she doesn't want to, she might end up saying yes to him due to her vulnerable state. This was all light hearted banter only.

And in the same vein I crack a joke saying "haha. maan, we met up in an NGO and started going out and now the same thing in another NGO". I SWEAR I didn't say this in anger or bitterness. It was meant to be a joke and I said it out like one. But, her reaction suddenly changes and she tears up!
Then THWACK! She slaps me and says "aren't you done making me feel like a hooker?! why do you have to hurt me even now?". I get completely shell shocked and I apologise to her over and over and over again but she wouldn't even look at me after that. Her parting words were "NOW I really don't want to see you ever again". :/

WTF man?! Even when I wanted to make her feel happy I ended up screwing up. I send her a text saying "you're NOT a hooker coz you're by far the most attractive girl with the highest moral standards I know. I feel really miserable for cracking such an insensitive joke at that time. Please forgive me. Let me know if there's absolutely anything I can to make you feel alright".

No reply as expected.
Is this thing done and dusted now? The thing is we usually call each other all kinds of unsavoury names and the "joke" wasn't at all supposed to venomous. Opinions? Advice? HELP!

This is funny dude...
She just said she might consider saying yes to that other guy because she wanted to see ur reaction 😃 tume thoda jalana chahti thi :P
But yaar aapne to pura de hi diya usko :P

anyways may be i would have said the same thing too if i were at ur place. But she slapped u because she took u for granted ..

ur "plssss pllsss "attitude
"i wont do it again" attitude
"will bend myself to any angle " attitude
doesnt work with gals dude.

Only say please when u mean it. and please dont beg infront of a gal.
Its a big turnoff for them , even if they accept ur begging things , its just because they knwo u will do anything they would probably want.

Just tell her that u dint mean to say that she is a hooker. and this is the truth. believe it or not.

if she really loves u she will come back for sure.
There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS

And in the same vein I crack a joke saying "haha. maan, we met up in an NGO and started going out and now the same thing in another NGO". I SWEAR I didn't say this in anger or bitterness. It was meant to be a joke and I said it out like one. But, her reaction suddenly changes and she tears up!
Then THWACK! She slaps me and says "aren't you done making me feel

Cummon man! Now why are you coming between me and her? and sorry for the slap, feeling a bit guilty

Bhai...if the gal is seriously in love with u then she will nvr do anytg tat will hurt u. We all r possessive there is ntg wrong in it......watevr u did isnt cheap bt nt gud either. The only thing i knw abt love is its all abt trust.
U lost trust there is a reason for it....i knw u want her badly but dude this is almost over. Forget abt all this crap n be selfish. Achieve sumtg big in life tat will make her regret the breakup. This is the best revenge u can take. M sorry if m hurting u bt its for ur own gud. N m sure there is a better gal for u sumwer....she will come but u gotta wait buddy. Till then focus on ur goals...n ya ATB.

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

ohh....so long long.....dude,,,i thnk u must have to CONTROL YOUR HEART.....coz in such situation a man usually do wat his HEART ask to....but actully he sud do wat he has to do.....i mean u must never go for her now...coz c is pretending to be trustful bt not really...ofc u r...n dis is d vry common prob...so just fu*k off dis relation...n concentrate on ur career...abhi to puri life baki hai jine k liye mere dost.....n m sure u wil definitely hav a gal far better den her....far better,,,coz u deserve dat....not her...undrstood bro????

LOVELIFE:)

Keval Patel MBA, 2014 IBS Hyderabad