I recently joined Jamboree, Gurgaon classroom classes and only took a couple of trial classes.
The thing is I already paid them full in advance but I cannot continue my GMAT preparation anymore as I have decided against doing an MBA.
I spoke to Jamboree about this, and they said they have no refund policy so they can't return my money but if I can bring a student they can transfer my paid amount to the said student and provide them a new class and fresh materials.
I am ready to offer this classroom preparation at Rs. 21000/-, for which I paid Rs. 31,000/- (because I need to get back my money as soon as possible).
I have 2 accounts to transfer (my sister's and mine) so If anyone is looking to join Jamboree. Gurgaon please PM me.
My no. is 09955865303, email - chinmay[dot]d[at]gmail[dot]com
The classroom preparation includes the following:-
1. 66 hours of unmatched classroom learning.
2. Unlimited access to our exclusive on-site resource centre for a period of six months.
3. One set of highly comprehensive study material and the GMAT® Official Guide.
4. Access to computer aided tests and Jamboree's online tests.
5. Access to the faculty for one-on-one on-site doubt clearing.
6. Unlimited access to our computer lab and library for a period of six months.
7. Preliminary counselling session on admissions to Universities.
8. Complementary on-site TOEFL/IELTS training.
Those who any doubts please ring me or mail me at the mail address given above. I will personally come with you to Jamboree to assure that you have been admitted and given the course material and all the formalities are done which are done to a fresh student.