looking to invest in startups

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
hello everyone, I am keen on investing in Indian start ups. If you have a business plan or are currently running a business, I'd like to meet up. Please send me a brief PM with some contact information. Electronic copies of business plans and...
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Good Day,

Let me take some time to introduce you to our company. We are a venture capital firm operating out of India. We have raised seed capital for start ups, completed an acquisition deal and also have raised debt for second stage funding

We are currently looking out for investors for several new projects which require funding.

Please let us know if you are interested and then we are open to sharing more details with you

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Lego Capital

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We would like to introduce ourselves as wholesale trader of metal scraps and manufacturer / supplier of modular kitchens and wardrobes in Coimbatore, India. We are specialized in modular kitchen designing, kitchen renovation and kitchen installation and installation of supporting systems. We have a marketing office in coimbatore and We are planning to set up a state-of-the-art wood working factory in Coimbatore region to get more business. Currently, we have taken a factory in coimbatore on order basis and manufacturing the wooden panels. We are looking for business partners / investors who can invest / finance for our project. Please feel free to contact us for the business plan, if you are interested. Thank you.

Regards

Rajeshkumar D.
Managing Director.
+919976676666.

MRK METALS PVT LTD.
GF 116, Subbu Complex,
396, Thadagam Road, R.S.Puram,
Coimbatore-641002. Tamilnadu. India.
MRK Metals Private LTD

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello everyone,

I am keen on investing in Indian start ups. If you have a business plan or are currently running a business, I'd like to meet up. Please send me a brief PM with some contact information. Electronic copies of business plans and references are not required at this time.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...