Looking To Do Mba Abroad - Need Advise Pls!

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi All, Thank you to all of you who have made this a fantastic and informative forum. Myself, I am in Delhi and I am looking to apply for Class of MBA 2011. Universities I am looking to apply to are in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and...
Page 1 of 1

Asking the question in the following thread will give you a better response

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

Hi All,

Thank you to all of you who have made this a fantastic and informative forum.

Myself, I am in Delhi and I am looking to apply for Class of MBA 2011. Universities I am looking to apply to are in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and Canada.

Has anyone of you applied for Class of MBA 2010 to International universities? It seems like there is a period of 2 months from the time the application is available to the first round International deadline. Is this true? If so, how did you prepare for your MBA essays in advance?

My main concern lies with the preparation of the MBA essays.

I am going to give my GMAT's soon.

I would appreciate any help giving.

Thanking you in advance and keep up the good work

Kind Regards
Aditya
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi All,

Thank you to all of you who have made this a fantastic and informative forum.

Myself, I am in Delhi and I am looking to apply for Class of MBA 2011. Universities I am looking to apply to are in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and Canada.

Has anyone of you applied for Class of MBA 2010 to International universities? It seems like there is a period of 2 months from the time the application is available to the first round International deadline. Is this true? If so, how did you prepare for your MBA essays in advance?

My main concern lies with the preparation of the MBA essays.

I am going to give my GMAT's soon.

I would appreciate any help giving.

Thanking you in advance and keep up the good work

Kind Regards
Aditya

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.