Looking out for Information on July 2012 intake

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hey guys, I need help in deciding which college to go for my MBA in July 2012 intake. I m a bit confused regarding which college to pick as all seem promising. a) SP Jain b) MISB Bocconi c) Poddhar, Mumbai I want to stay i...
Page 1 of 1

You have not clarified on what you seek from your MBA.Taking the hint of global exposure you mention, i'd suggest MISB as it has a backing of SDA Bocconi which do not need any description in B-school world.As they have come up with Indian branch they would not leave any stone unturned to capitalize on their global rapport.However, these are my personal opinions.I suggest you talk to alumni of SPJ and the adcoms of these colleges before making up your mind.

It is the elixir of movement that drives me;i just do not know how to be still!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey sorry there for replying late..

yes I did receive my admit .. and just got the fee description a few days ago..
M still in half minds... though the college looks promising..

Your suggestion makes me think that I should go for it... thinking SP Jain right now offer on entrepreneurial courses.. and m looking for something which is a lot more global!

Where did you receive so much information?
Anything else I need to know about this college? Any more insights on MISB?

looking forward to your reply! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well tania, everything boils down to what you seek from your MBA.SP Jain has got a good reputation in India and if i am not wrong Bocconi has recently open up their Indian branch.So, going by job scenario, Bocconi can be a tough bet.But, if its global exposure you are seeking then Bocconi definitely scores over SP Jain.I have no idea about the third college you mention so it won't nice on my part to comment on it but it definitely ranks lower in terms of brand name as compared to SP jain and Bocconi.BTW have you already recieved your admits from these colleges?

It is the elixir of movement that drives me;i just do not know how to be still!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I need help in deciding which college to go for my MBA in July 2012 intake.

I m a bit confused regarding which college to pick as all seem promising.

a) SP Jain
b) MISB Bocconi
c) Poddhar, Mumbai

I want to stay in Mumbai, so please suggest some college out these three only

Thanks! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...