Looking for GMAT Prep Books

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
_Pardon me as i am not sure if this the right forum for this. In case its not please guide me and i will take off this message from here. But am in a little hurry hence posting this without any pre-checks _ Hi I am looking for the f...
Page 1 of 1
Pardon me as i am not sure if this the right forum for this. In case its not please guide me and i will take off this message from here. But am in a little hurry hence posting this without any pre-checks

Hi
I am looking for the following GMAT books. In case someone has it please let me know i can buy it from you. In case one of you has a softcopy can you email it to me or share any link. I will give you my mail id if you PM me.

1. Official Guide Verbal Review
2. Official Guide Quantitative Review
3. PowerScore GMAT CR Bible

Thanks.

@ gomba,

Please refrain creating new thread for the individual query. You can post your query at the proper thread given below -
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-prep-material-25024311

Thanks!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Pardon me as i am not sure if this the right forum for this. In case its not please guide me and i will take off this message from here. But am in a little hurry hence posting this without any pre-checks

Hi
I am looking for the following GMAT books. In case someone has it please let me know i can buy it from you. In case one of you has a softcopy can you email it to me or share any link. I will give you my mail id if you PM me.

1. Official Guide Verbal Review
2. Official Guide Quantitative Review
3. PowerScore GMAT CR Bible

Thanks.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.