Looking for advice

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, Since this is my first post here, i'll start by saying hi to all and a little bit about myselfI am Siddharth; passionate about football and music. I completed my MBA last year (HR and Marketing) and got a job in HR strategy...
Page 1 of 1

hey,

I have done B-Tech (ECE) from a private college in haryana from Kurukshtera University. I was passed out in 2006 . My academics score are BTech - 70.6, 12th - 54.8 with one year flunked, 10th - 80.6.
I am working in IT industry for almost seven years now and want to pursue One Year Regular MBA in INDIA. I gone through threads that were on same topic and got the point that I need to take GMAT exam for that. But I am unsure that with kind of academic score what kind of colleges I can target for.
Please advice.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey thanks buddy. Your message is very clear and has given me good food for thought.

So here's my plan, i'll give my 100% for XLRI and TISS. GMAT after at least 3 years from now.

See you guys on the forums.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

Since this is my first post here, i'll start by saying hi to all and a little bit about myself
I am Siddharth; passionate about football and music. I completed my MBA last year (HR and Marketing) and got a job in HR strategy.

I am looking to do my second MBA and would like your frank advice. I always wanted to do a second MBA and one of the reasons I did my MBA from a reputed B-school right after college, but now I feel I need to update my MBA learning (after getting an exposure of the corporate world) and get a bigger brand name.

So want your thoughts about the prospects of a second MBA. Will it be too soon to go this path? What other options do I have?

I am going to apply for XAT and TISS only this year and prepare for GMAT.

Thanks all.
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...