Looking for a Job in Banking or Equity Research or Financial Services or Investment Banking

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
HI all,I am a b.tech and ms in finance, with 3 years of work experience in EY. I cleared US CFA level 1 in june 2013. and already holding indian CFA. I got a 2 year break in my career as i needed to take care of my little one. Now i am not able ...
Page 1 of 1

HI all,

I am a b.tech and ms in finance, with 3 years of work experience in EY. I cleared US CFA level 1 in june 2013. and already holding indian CFA. I got a 2 year break in my career as i needed to take care of my little one. Now i am not able to get in to the corporate world again.

I again want to restart my career and a bit confused about it. I am planning to join either SAS course or CIBOP course provided by iMARTICUS LEARNING(Please google it) in bangalore. i WANT THE VEIW POINT OF YOU GUYS TO TELL ME THE RIGHT PATH. My last drawn salary was 8LPA, currently i m getting offers of 2.5LPA. 😞

and even then finding it tough to get calls because of the gap. Can anyone tell me what should i go for SAS or CIBOP course, what should be the best thing for me to do.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...