LOOKING FOR A GMAT Coaching in Kolkata

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, This is Pramit ...:grin:I'm doing second year of my graduation and I want to give GMAT'10...and I'm looking for a _good coaching_ in my hometown *Kolkata *so anyone who have done their preparation here please :: suggest me a good coaching ....
Page 1 of 1

You seem to be be new to PagalGuy. Not to worry...please use the search feature (on the top of the panel in the page) for threads dedicated to GMAT. Post there if there's anyone from Kolkata. I'm sure you'll find many like yourself and then can go ahead with the relevant discussion.
Posting of email ids is not allowed on the thread. You can send them only in PMs (Private Messages). Please edit your post and remove the email id.

Good Luck.

Cheers!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,
This is Pramit ...:grin:I'm doing second year of my graduation and I want to give GMAT'10...and I'm looking for a good coaching in my hometown Kolkata so anyone who have done their preparation here please suggest me a good coaching ...
I want to start it from September-October...and I want to know about the fees(approx.) of this kind of preparation...:|
Thanks,
Pramit.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.