Lodging info. required from Mumbaikars!!

5 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Helllloo everyone!! :smiley: A friend of mine will be in Bombay to submit his CET form. Wants info on boarding and accomodation places in Bombay that are decent and reasonable.He will be staying there for a week. Calling Mumbaikars to...
Page 1 of 1

Hie,

Well i assume that the Railway rooms should be decent...if not grand
but they will be cheaper than the hotels around

as such u can get the bookings done even from bangalore...or whereever ur friend is coming from...

and i m sure the duration will not be an issue...

have fun at Mumbai!

Alka

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Thaaankss Alka ! Just a quick question .Do the railway retiring rooms have rooms to stay for say a week ??

This is for a friend who is going to submit his forms for the CET exams.Apparently there are many places in Bombay where he can submit them so location is not a consideration.The place shud be decent enought to reside in for that period.I am in Bangalore and the Rail Niwas rooms opposite the Railway Station are quite ok.If its anything like that I would suggest him what you told me rightaway. 😃

Thanks however for responding and letting me that option !

Hi Guys,

Mumbai is a huge city...
so u first find out ur exam centre ...
based on that u can plan where to stay
cause travelling will also be a hassel

as such ...the cheapest and convinient accomodation that I can suggest will be Railway retiring rooms..
they are on the stations like Dadar, Bombay Central, VT etc...
and they are cheap and decent also

However before planning anything find out ur centre...

Good luck

Alka

No replies as yet

Err.. just an attempt to have it on the recent discussions thread

Urgent requirement..Guys and gals from Mumbai.. help..

Mike , Allwin ,Simba you listening ??

Helllloo everyone!! 😃

A friend of mine will be in Bombay to submit his CET form. Wants info on boarding and accomodation places in Bombay that are decent and reasonable.He will be staying there for a week.

Calling Mumbaikars to give some inside info. on contact addresses and phone numbers .Location is not an issue.Economy is.

I thought there was some thread dedicated to this before.Tried a search.Mods if you have have info on any thread that already has any info on such an issue please post the link.