Loans & International Project Finance like BG, SBLC

8 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Dear Partner/Associate, I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information. Email:grounesh.advisory1@gmail.com Skype:grounesh.advisory Email me for procedure and terms.
Page 1 of 1

Greetings Sir/Ma

We are a trade finance company that facilitates the issuance of financial instruments like Letters of Credits, Bank Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit, etc, that help our clients from a diverse array of industries achieve smoother business transactions tailored to their needs. If you found any of our offered services would help you in any manner then do let us know we can definitely guide you. 

Send us your application today via Email or Skype to discuss your scenario and to learn more details about our transaction procedure, terms and conditions.

Email : erkassets.finance@gmail.com

SKYPE;  erkassets.finance1@gmail.com

Stay Safe & Stay Healthy

Best Regards,

MR : Erkan SÜGÜT.

President / CEO ERK Assets

International Financial Expert

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are genuine certified Financial Instrument providers. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and purchase purposes. Our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and purchase at 32+2%.

* FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

* FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC

PRICE = 32%+2%

MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Kindly contact us for our procedures and be sure that we shall respond within 48hrs maximum.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Rafferty Vandor 

E-mail : raffertyvandor@gmail.com

Skype id : raffertyvandor@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have proposal on hand regarding the monetize SBLC as Non-Recourse-Lone. Look here: Let’s suppose that the Client/Investor is able to issue a SBLC, fresh cut, from a Top Bank, in amount of $.

Let us know, if there is an any interest or if you need to know more details. 

1 comment
james1971
@james1971  ·  0 karma

LOANS, BG/SBLC FOR LEASE AND PURCHASE

We are exclusive agent to direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN Bonds, Bank draft and Loans which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD) .

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.

4. Age: One Year, One Month

5. Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.

7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’ s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, ( SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Our BG/ SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Regards

Philip James

Email: info.frjames1971@gmail.com

call/sms/... +14243316469

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are authorized Financial consulting firm that work directly with

A rated banks eg Lloyds Bank,Barclays Bank,HSBC bank etc

We provide BG, SBLC,and lots more for clients all over the world.

We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial

consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and receiving bank continues the transaction immediately after DOA is countersigned 

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial

Regards

ANDREW ROBERT CARTER

Email: acarterrobertandrew9@gmail.com

Tel contact: +447031968934

Registered No: 4560747

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REAL PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT TO FUND PROJECTS ?

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com

Whats-sap number: +1{864 }774-2551

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

1 comment
james1971
@james1971  ·  0 karma

LOANS, BG/SBLC FOR LEASE AND PURCHASE

We are exclusive agent to direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN Bonds, Bank draft and Loans which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC) (Appendix A)

2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD) .

3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.

4. Age: One Year, One Month

5. Leasing Price: 3% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.

6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.

7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760

8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

The Leased Instruments includes: BG’ s, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, ( SBLC) Standby Letters of Credit and Third Party Guarantees such as a standby forward commitment to purchase or a standby loan. If you are a potential Investor or Principle looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with all the details regarding this services.

Our BG/ SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing, please let me know if you are interested in any of our services, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Regards

Philip James

Email: info.frjames1971@gmail.com

call/sms/........ +14243316469

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, 

Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

2 comments
robertgfinance
@robertgfinance  ·  0 karma

Dear Sir/Ma

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
robertgfinance

Dear Sir/Ma

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Partner/Associate,

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as BG/SBLC/MTN/LC/DLC on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade and can be monetized or discounted for direct funding. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.

Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.

Email:grounesh.advisory1@gmail.com

Email me for procedure and terms.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
robertgfinance

Dear Sir/Ma

Regards, 

Robert Glen.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
utpal01
@utpal01  ·  0 karma

We have fresh cut Bg, Sblc which are specifically for lease & sale. Our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading. Agent/Lessee should contact us

Email: chowdutpal@gmail.com

WhatsApp : +447404636652

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...