Live Chat with GRE, Spokesperson - Jason Baran

In an exclusive Live Chat, Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE® Program, will address student queries on how to do your best on the GRE General Test.

On Tuesday, April 05, from 4 pm to 5 pm.

39 Posts  ·  110 Users
Page 1 of 3

Hi,

Get all your queries resolved by Jason Baran on 21st July!

Click here to Register!!

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Hi Jason,I am currently preparing for the GRE. I want to apply for Fall 2017 intake for my Masters in Finance and am really inclined towards the quantitative world of financial modelling and techniques. I am currently working as a Financial Analys...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Vaibhav Sethia @vaibhavcoolb  ·  7 May, 2016

@jason Pls reply ASAP! Need your help..

• favorite_border 
Vaibhav Sethia @vaibhavcoolb  ·  7 May, 2016

@GREOfficial  Please reply back as soon as possible Jason. I urgently need your help.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Well, we've reached the end of our time and will now end the live chat. Thank you so much for participating and for your thoughtful questions. I hope that the responses are valuable to you and I wish you all the best in your academic and professio...
Read More...

Jason Baran 
  • favorite 4
star_border
Write a comment..

I want to prepare for GMAT/GRE but don't know much about the exams n other admission requrements. How do I start if I don't have enough financial support for couching.

• favorite 4
star_border
Jason Baran @GREOfficial  ·  5 Apr, 2016
Hi Naveen, my test preparation advice is to start by taking a practice test for FREE using our POWERPREP® II software. It is as close to the actual test as you can get and it is a good way to get an idea of the areas to focus on as you prepare. Ho...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Naveen Arya @Navs10  ·  5 Apr, 2016

Thank you so much Sir :-)

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

I have got 290 as score but I have experience of 4 years and I am looking for MBA. Is there any good universities available according to my profile and score. Scholar ship and less fees is necessary for me

• favorite_border 
star_border

Hi Akash. Admissions and scholarship requirements vary by institution, so the best thing to do is to check directly with the programs you are interested in to get those details.

• favorite_border 
Akash Tripathi @akash2801  ·  5 Apr, 2016

No universities specifies there criteria for GRE score in that case what to do ?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi Jason, my GRE score is 309/340.verbal - 151, quant - 158. AWA - 3.5. B.Tech in Electronics &Indtrumentation Engg, GPA - 8.0. Class 10 & 12th- both 88%. What are my chances for MIS/data analytics in : University of Texas, Dallas Univer...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Hi Rajarshi, admissions requirements vary by institution, so the best thing to do is to check directly with the programs you are interested in to get all the details. For a full list of schools that accept GRE scores, visit: http://bit.ly/pJszmE. ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Rajarshi Sen @swnraj1993  ·  5 Apr, 2016

Jason, do you think I can get an admit with this GRE score for MBA in US universities?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What is the Difference between the Old GRE and Revised GRE? 

Calls :NMIMS,IMT, ;   Converts-NMIMS(MBA) ,IMT 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Hi 007, the  prior GRE General Test was last administered in July 2011.  The current test format offers a more flexible test-taking experience and questions that are more like the kind of thinking you will do in graduate or business school. It inc...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Sir, is it possible to get admission for MIM or MIS without prior experience.. As a fresher is it possible?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 7
Aravind Sharma @aravindsh  ·  5 Apr, 2016

Ya thts What am asking how far the comparison will be with a experience candidates applicants review with fresher applicants review?

• favorite_border 

Unfortunately, I can't answer that. It will vary by school.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Approx Marks required in GRE to get admission in top 50 colleges in world? I do have 88% in 10th, 81% in 12th, 84% in engineering....... what u suggest for me.....☺

• favorite_border 
star_border

Prashant: Admissions requirements really vary by institution, so the best thing to do is to check directly with the programs in which you are interested in to find admissions details specific to those schools.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Is GRE alone sufficient to get the admission in reputed colleges?

• favorite_border 
star_border

Hi Gurumoothy, as admissions requirements vary by institution, it is best to contact the schools you are interested in to find out about their specific admissions requirements. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.