LIVE CHAT with GRE® Global Spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran - PaGaLGuY [Sept'17]

Join the chat with GRE global spokesperson Mr. Jason Baran and Get all the information and guidance about GRE Exam, Syllabus, Eligibility, Preparation & Mock Test and much more..

On September 28 between 5.00 PM and 6.00 PM IST. 

82 Posts  ·  2,270 Users
Page 1 of 8
 MARKETING INTERNSHIP Opportunity with Prof. Sameer Mathur of IIM LUCKNOW; Duration: 4 weeks, Either during DEC 11, 2017 - JAN 06, 2018; Or during JAN 08, 2018 - FEB 08, 2018.  This is a Remote / Long-distance Internship -- You can do it in parall...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hello Sir

Do we get printed or email of unofficial GRE scores imemdiately after the computer exam and can we use them to apply for universities i.e. IIMs in India for FPM

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hello Sir Is it possible to get good university for fall 2018 if i write GRE on jan..??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Ajay Menon @AjMenon  ·  2w

What date are you writing your GRE in January ? The reason I am asking this is because most top schools Round 2 deadlines is around Jan 10th - Jan 20th

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Does 300 plus score in gre gaurantees a good college and good job??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Akshay Arora @AkshayAroraFin  LBSIM New Delhi  ·  20 Nov, 2017

Not really my friend. To get a good college, you need 316+ atleast. Moreover in International Universities good job offers depends upon your knowledge and expertise in the your field of study. 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Which colleges to apply??? Whats the fees of colleges..

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Is it only for usa or other countries too? What all the subjects or areas do we have to prepare like quant english?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

How does the paper-based test work? 

Sab Moh Maya Hai
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Thank you all for your interest in the GRE General Test and for participating in today's Live Chat.  If you have any additional questions, check out https://www.takethegre.com/ for more information.  Best of luck with your future plans! Jason

Jason Baran 
  • favorite 2
star_border
Write a comment..

How many times in an year i can appear for it?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment..

Is there any eligibility for GRE exam?

Sab Moh Maya Hai
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jason Baran @GREOfficial  ·  28 Sep, 2017
Hi Bhavya, there are no prerequisites for taking the GRE® General Test - anybody can register for it and take it. And, as the most widely accepted admissions test for graduate and business schools in the world, it is a great step for your future. ...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store