Live Chat Session: Chat with the expert faculty from CAT GURUS for "CAT 2014".

58 Posts  ·  187 Users
About this group
CAT'14 Notification Out & today it reads "95 days to go..." Dates Changed!Pattern Changed!Duration Changed! What are the implications??? See what our experts have to say about these changes... Be there on the 15th Augus...
Page 1 of 6

plz tell me the source to read sociology,psychology,literature,history topics for RC ???

You have to expect great things of yourself, before u can do them. - Michael Jordon
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have given two mocks/in the new CAT pattern and I can see that my quant is really coming to a horrible 35 percentile while my english is coming to a 95-96 percentile.I can't decide how to improve my quant and how to strategize for CAT.please help!

1 comment

I was doing registration . My 10th board is ICSE , But unable to find the same in the option while registering for the board name .

1 comment

I'm not new to mba preparation but recently I've lost touch with my quant preparation. As a result it has deteriorated. Is there time to catch up on that?

2 comments

sir i am currently interning at a well known organisation as financial analyst , recently completed B.com from Narsee Monjee college 75 % , 12th CBSE :93 % and 10th CBSE :89% .completed a course in financial management from Welingkar School(Mumbai) . What are my chances at IIM B,C,L,K ??

5 comments

1. With the change in the pattern , what should be the ideal approach to a test ? Many ppl are suggesting scanning the questons first and then solving it . 

2. Also , do u see new type of questions( as in FIJ etc.) being asked in the two sections or the same type but more no. of questions will be asked .. 

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus​
1 comment

Academic details :

10- 92.4%, 12- 85.6%, B.tech (ME)- 67%, no work experience.

I am in final year of my graduation and i am appearing in CAT2014. 

Is there any chance of getting a call from IIM - A/B/C/K. 

what other colleges should i target?

2 comments

Sir my acads are as follows 

10th 88%

12th 76%

engineering 59.8%

which top colleges should i be aiming for? any chance of iims?

1 comment

Academic details X: 88.89 %, XII: 86.2, B.Tech, Chemical Engineer, NIT Jaipur, CGPA: 7.71, 2 yr work exp. What all colleges can I target apart from IIMs if I score more than 90 percentile?

1 comment

what percentage of 161 is 89?

8 comments