Live Chat - II with GRE, Spokesperson - Jason Baran

In an exclusive Live Chat, Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE® Program, will address student queries on how to do your best on the GRE General Test.

On Thursday, July 21, from 4 pm to 5 pm.

65 Posts  ·  179 Users
Page 1 of 6
Hi All, Please join the following discussion thread to get your queries answered by Jason Baran, GRE official spokesperson:  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-4797148644245504 Also, do n...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi All, Please join the following discussion thread to get your queries answered by Jason Baran, GRE official spokesperson:  https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-4797148644245504  Also, do...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border

Hi All, Good News: Jason is back !

Join http://bit.ly/GRE_6Apr and ask your queries. Also, do not forget to join Live Chat on 6th Apr 2017 @ 4:30 Pm. 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Hi Jason, What is the job opportunities for CA finalist who have passed IPCC both group and successfully completed 3 years of articleship. But not qualified final in 4th attempt and his age is 28 years now and working in a government firm in contr...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border

Hi jason. Is there any hope for a student scoring only 53% in graduation in order to pursue PhD from a top rated institute?

Converts - GIM, SIBM-B, TAPMI, NM-B. 
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Mukesh Das  @chudi  ·  21 Jul, 2016

No.not at all.how u can imagine this???strange!!!

• favorite_border 

I have no full time work experience. Is that going to be a problem if I want to do MS in technical field ?

If you want more, you have to require more from yourself.  
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Hi Jason I am a Chartered accountant by profession from India and I am planning to do MBA in finance after acquiring 2 years of work experience can you pls help me with respect to following- 1 top universities which I should aim for. 2 how to deve...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
Hi Jason, I have a 3.8 yrs of experience in IT services. I am looking for higher studies from a reputed university in economics or finance management. Please clarify my below queries. 1 - Top 5 colleges whichh I should be aiming for. 2 - Minimum...
Read More...

Rab rakhaa .....
  • favorite 1
star_border
Abhishek  @rabhishek57  ·  26 Aug, 2016

U can take help regarding this from gredelhi.com

• favorite_border 

hello sir ,m having 3+yrs of experience in IT. M preparing for gmat what will be the suitable timento give gmat ..please tell me about when the admission (is there any phase ) will start

• favorite_border 
star_border

Sir I am having one year experience in power Sector. I am interested in supply chain management. Which is best. MBA or MS.

• favorite_border 
star_border

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store