Live Chat by VESIM -GD-PI Related Queries: Ask the Expert

24 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group

Talk to Prof. Brijesh, Assistant Professor , VES Institute of Management Studies & Research and get all your GD-PI related queries solved. 

Follow the thread and tag @VESIM.Official  to get your answers.

All the best.

Page 1 of 3

What is the CMAT cutoff for PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the expected topic for GD in 2019 for PGDM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Although there are no hardcore rules pertaining to preparation for the GD-PI's, the following guidelines must help.

For Interviews - Be prepared with your answers related to questions on Career goals, Academics/Work Experience, Strengths/weaknesses, Current affairs, Hobbies.

For GD- It depends on the nature of the topic. Build your ideas around social, political, technological, legal, perspectives. Especially, keep abreast with the recent developments around the world.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

During Personal Interview, you should reflect confidence while answering to different questions. Interviewers often tend to cross-question you even on your right answers just to check your confidence on your own answers.

http://vesim.ves.ac.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey 😃 i have scored 92 in mhcet.. whiich colleges should i apply fr??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
VESIM.Official
@VESIM.OfficialVESIM Mumbai  ·  11 karma

You can apply online to VES Institute of Management Studies & Research website or contact the Admission Team for more information.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
juhidhoot22
@juhidhoot22  ·  0 karma

@VESIM.Official okay 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Topic for GD:- 1> Why India Inc. Needs to wake up to the Cyber Crime Red Alert?

2> Why all Retailers are wooing the Kirana?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,I am a novice in GD prepration.Please help me. How can I start my GD preparation for Bank Exams.

2 comments
VESIM.Official

Take a paper & right down what you can think on the subject - for & against.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VESIM.Official

Use simple words to frame sentences .Read it to others & check if they can understand. If not, start afresh.

Even you can read News paper for current changes in Economy and more.

To prepare for Group Discussions please find the following topics:-

Influence of social media

Should Government subsidies 

Gold Investment by Indians

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have a problem in concluding my content..., i can able speak about any topic in gd. But in conclusion time, i dont know how to speak or conclude my topic effectively...., plz guide me...,

YoU aRe CoNfInEd OnLy By ThE wAlLs YoU bUiLd YoUrSeLf
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
geethacse93
@geethacse93  ·  0 karma

hi sir,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VESIM.Official

I suggest you should carry a notepad for Group Discussion as there will be a lot of times wherein you can note pointers to be included once you start the discussion, you shall note the important viewpoints of other candidates as well which will give you a fair idea to conclude the session. Even if you get less time to put your viewpoints and prove your abilities, Conclusion is the best way to show cast all abilities which will include Interpretation abilities as well as Decision making ability in one go. Always remember that you should not underestimate other candidate's feelings even if you are against their decision or view points while concluding.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello 

i have cleared caiib in nov 2014 in first attempt..am i elegible for fee reimbursement..if yes then plz tell me the procedure...and wht are the other courses which can b beneficial for us?

2 comments
VESIM.Official

Hi Varsha,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VESIM.Official

We would not be able to guide you about CAIIB. The courses available in VESIM are PGDM Banking & Finance with Super specializations 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the Role of Emotional Intelligence in Business Today and in the Future?

It's likely that emotional intelligence is going to continue to become even more important in the business world in the future than it is today. As the baby boomer population approaches retirement age, companies are going to find themselves dealing with labor shortages the likes of which have never been seen before. In an economy characterized by scarce labor, it's going to become increasingly important to hold on to the good employees. At the same time, competition for the best employees is going to become even fiercer, and good workers who feel they aren't treated fairly at work will have an easy time finding employment elsewhere. The best way to hold on to the employees that you want to keep is to incorporate emotional intelligence into your personal and organizational management philosophy. Managers and business owners can't let themselves lose sight of the fact that their employees are people, with real lives and emotions that impact how they think, feel, and act. Managers with emotional intelligence understand that their staff members are people first and workers second. This understanding guides how the best managers treat their employees at all times.

Resources: http://business.lovetoknow.com/wiki/What_is_the_Role_of_Emotional_Intelligence_in_Business_Today

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...