Live Chat By FORE - Get your Selection Process Queries Resolved

20 Posts  ·  97 Users
About this group

Mr. Neeraj Kumar -  Executive Chairman (Admissions) at FORE, is here to share tips regarding the selection process at FORE School Of Management.

Includings Tips for WAT, PI and General Awareness Quiz

Be ready with all your questions and wait for D-Day.

Follow the thread & tag @neerajatfore to get your answers

Best of Luck!

Page 1 of 2

Hi i want to know about the business awareness quiz that fore institute of management conducts in its admission process?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We thank you all for making this session interactful. We hope Professor Neeraj Sir has helped in all the way possible. We look forward to see you in the selection process.

All the best 😃

Aashish Agarwal, PGDM (2015-17), FORE School of Management, New Delhi FB: https://www.facebook.com/aashu.agarwal.3
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Signing off now...it was great chatting with all of you....wishing you the best...Good Night!

Executive Chairperson (Admissions) at Fore School of Management, New Delhi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good evening sir , I have a 3 year gap between XII and graduation during which I co-owned and managed a multi cuisine restaurant in a city. Will the gap be considered as a set back by the panelists ? 

2 comments
neerajatfore
@neerajatfore  ·  38 karma

You will definitely be asked question on this. But you could turn this into an advantage...entrepreneurial experience will be valued so prepare your answer beforehand...it would have been a great learning experience...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rudradas82
@rudradas82  ·  0 karma

thank you for your insight sir.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sir, i wanted to know what type of student does an institute look for i.e. an entrepreneur or somebody looking for a job? and there are three stages i.e. gk test, pi and wat..... there is no psychometric test?

and lastly i wanted to know as my interview center was guwahati is not available this year will i be given an option from among the centers or the location center will be given by FORE?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
neerajatfore

There is no psychometric test, atleast not this year. We dont have a preference for either an entrepreneur or a student who seeks placement. However, every year a few students opt out of placement process to try their luck at entrepreneurship. FORE has a large number of entrepreneurs among alumni.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
neerajatfore

Apply for interview centre change right now and not after 26th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir , how much time would be given to write the essay? And any specific topic we need to prepare for pgdm- ib course from interview point of view.

1 comment
neerajatfore

150 words in 10 minutes. For the General Awareness...10 MCQs in 5 minutes. Interview for PGDM and PGDM-IB will be on the same pattern. Brush up your basic subject in Graduation. There could be questions to test your mental agility but it is difficult to predict a panelists' mind...so do keep abreast of current happenings too...eg JNU episode, the reservation stir that is going on, make in India, Swacch Bharat etc..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good Evening,Sir. Please let us know the number of questions the quiz will comprise of? Also, will the quiz be on same lines as we encountered in exams like XAT/IIFT.

Thanks a lot for your time.

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
pagalguy-fan
@pagalguy-fan  ·  28 karma

Thank you. Also, Could you please tell the time limit allocated to WAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In addition, there is extra 5% weight for diversity i.e aspirants belonging to J&K, The North-East and the 4 Southern states..

do we need to produce any document validating the same?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
samy123
@samy123  ·  0 karma

Sir I am native of J&k but I have mentioned my mother tongue as hindi.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
neerajatfore

Then, I am afraid, you do not qualify for this. However, Samik, that is just one component ...I dont see any reason why you wont be selected even without the diversity component..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the result of phase-1 WAT-PI will be declared?

1 comment
neerajatfore

All results will be declared together...after preparing a consolidated merit list. Since the last PI will happen on 27th March...give it 10-15 days after that...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it possible that those who live in delhi and have calls for 24-29th feb attend the later phase?

2 comments
neerajatfore

It is late for that now, Abhrup. Please write a mail to Admissions Office...but at this stage it looks difficult...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
neerajatfore

Make a request to Admissions Office...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...