links for gmat tests?

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi gmat takers!! i have my gmat within a fortnight.....i have kaplan and princeton cd's apart from the ets cd. is it enough or should download some tests from the net...well i haven't much time to surf for tests so if anyone knows any links fr...
Page 1 of 1

D/L from MBA.COM and take GMATPrep 1 & 2. Absolut !!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi gmat takers!!
i have my gmat within a fortnight.....i have kaplan and princeton cd's apart from the ets cd.
is it enough or should download some tests from the net...well i haven't much time to surf for tests so if anyone knows any links from where i can download or better still if somebody can put some tests online itll be a big help....
i bought the kaplan 800...for advanced students but found it elementary...infact the questions on the princetion cd are tougher.....

my score on the princeton test(overall 620....not quite there)...but hope to put together things in a weeks time....

I also need the Official Guide(edition 11) desperately...i have the 9th one and i think its too outdated....the 11 ed is not available in mumbai..n by the time itll come out...itl be a bit too late for me....
so if anyone has the og in mumbai....pls lend it to me for a day....i dont mind comin n pickin it up frm wherever....

thnx...waiting for some replies...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.