Life@Sri Balaji Society BIMM

39 Posts  ·  82 Users
About this group

"So many of our dreams seem impossible at first then they seem improbable and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."

Ranked as one amongst 4th Business School in India for the return on investment (ROI). Source OUTLOOK OCT 6,2014

The campus spread over 16.5 acres is located in the proximity of Industrial belt and provides a conducive atmosphere for learning. The fully Wi-Fi enabled campus has abundant full-time / visiting faculties, well-stocked libraries, a temple, a gymnasium, a cafeteria, messes and a swimming pool thereby providing a stimulating and enabling environment.

Page 1 of 4

Any current bimm 2015-17 student is active over here????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Balaji institute has no finance if u want finance u will have to give finance paper which is quite tuff out of which in finance exam failures half they put in marketing n half in hr

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi !!! I had applied Pune as my GD venue but due to some compelling reason I changed the center to Indore which has been approved.. I just wanted to know will the Admit Card for Pune be accepted at Indore and what will be the Venue for GD in Indore on March, 16th?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
lavish_singhai
@lavish_singhai  ·  0 karma

@manish_ramnani @appy26 r u joining balaji?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sonugoyal
@sonugoyal  ·  0 karma

Hi manish... Did u got any mail from balaji.. We r in same group in indore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

Please feel free to ask any of your queries regarding BIMM. I'm currently a student of the 2015-2017 Batch. Would be able to give you a frank review/feedback of the college. 

1 like51 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 51
sanchita21193
@sanchita21193  ·  378 karma

Wat's wrong wid HR?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ravirajrj8737
@ravirajrj8737  ·  20 karma

How is BIMM Pune regarding Management B-School ( Planning to do MBA in Marketing from BIMM Pune. 10th - 96.73%, 12th Arts - 83.17% and BA English - 77%. Preparing for CMAT and MAH-CET this year. ) Plz tell me whether it's - 1) Excellent 2) Good 3) Average 4) Poor

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Would like to know more about BIMM Executive batch....!!

Is it worth to join there for a 5yrs of experienced candidate...?

N.K. Prusty
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
narayanku
@narayanku  ·  0 karma

IBS Mumbai, IFIM Bangalore and BIMM....

That's it...!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Agnostic459
@Agnostic459  ·  125 karma

Dude; with this package, I would not recommend you any of these colleges.I suggest you to continue your job or try next year for some better college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are interested in joining Sri Balaji Society can shoot  their queries here.

Converts-NMIMS Bangalore,KJ Somaiya retail,Christ,BIMM,Great Lakes(PGDM),ITM Navi Mumbai,SIES,Welingkar(E business )
24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
@09999  ·  0 karma

And bimhrd (pm&hr)?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gauman22
@gauman22  ·  0 karma

Hi .. i am commerce student ... with 2 yr work exp .. my current pkg is 5.5lpa ... should i join biib finance ... can I expect a pkg higher from now ... If i dont join i can reach till 6.5 to 7 lpa in next 2 yrs without mba ... any suggustions

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pre convo Party............4 our super seniors!!!!!@ SBS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BIMM - Pune A Top Ranking B - School in India Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. PGDM Courses offered by BIMM have been granted Equivalence to MBA Degree by AIU.

BIMM Ranked 4th in return on investment by Outlook B School Survey 2014

For any further query please click on the following link:

http://bimmpune.com/index.html

To apply online click on the following link:

http://forms.balajisociety.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWU7rxnPYMU&feature;=youtube_gd ata_player
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pillars of Creation: Today 8th January Sri Balaji Society is celebrating its 18th Foundation Day.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

COMMENTS ON OUR MAGAZINE 'CORPORATE CITIZEN' FROM VERY SENIOR LEADERS FROM THE CORPORATE WORLD:

"Thanks for sending me a copy of Corporate Citizen.I have gone through the magazine and it read well and is crafted very well. My and our congratulations on the same.I am sure the editorial platform will build a bridge between various stakeholders.I wish you and your society as in Sri Balaji Society a happy 2015"

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10897115_906475686037448_76183095356...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...