Life@Praxis Business School

367 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group
hello everybody, Well as the celebrations on campus on account of Praxis Business School's victory over IIMC seems to subside (it feels gr8 to have overcome them with utmost ease in the ET quiz held at the Xavier's audi; especially after the ...
Page 1 of 37

hi,

Anyone secured admission in Praxis Banglore for PGPDS jan 19 batch.?

1 comment
tvtejas
@tvtejas  ·  1 karma

please dm me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Chor aae hum woh galiyan... 😟

www.facebook.com/amit.sonthalia , Praxis Business School
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, finally the convocation post at KK has been posted . This post sounds like a bell intimating us that the journey is finally over. The golden days (college life) is finished and we are ready to move out in the corporate world and apply all the learning we have etched into our system so far. 4th of April, tommorow is the day when we (PGPBM 2012 - 2014) will officially become a Postgraduates. For many of us the education life comes to end. Signing off as a student .B'bye 👍

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Final lap at Praxis Business School. embarrased
No more classes ,no more assignments, so no group projects, no late night coffee from Hog Up 😞 , no more gossips, no late night practice for Khoj - (intra college cultural festival), no Spardha (my heart throb event). No more long posts by Govind sir for batch (Roger that mg) . The journey has come to an end after so much of twists and turns. The two years spent here would be very memorable and the memories will always make the eyes moist 😟.
This place has given me more than what I have expected.
I would like to thanks Prof. Srinivas Govindrajan (Dean), Prof. Charanpreet Singh (Associate Dean), Prof.Prasenjit Das Purkayastha (Marketing Research @peedee.da ) and Harish Dalwaipattan (Brand Manager) for guiding me throughout in this two years and making me what I am today.

Praxis Business School - I would miss you a lot.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Exactly two months left to convocate from Praxis... Already feeling sad. Life would change dramatically. Who would stay where no one knows? One of my senior who got through Titan Company Limited last year is sharing his apartment at Bangalore with his batch mate who got through ITC Infotech, told me that they interact with each other only on weekends. Here in hostel we spend almost 16 hours together (if one is not sleeping).So, basically while working the priority changes and you have to adhere to it.

Anyway the most awaited event that every Praxite wait for PPL (Praxis Premier League) has almost about to begin. The bidding would be done in a day or two. "Nilami hogi bahut mazza aaega." This time the committee members have already bagged in the sponsor who would be sponsoring the "Man of the series" hats off to them. Team owners are ready with their strategy to buy. Seriously it would be great fun, the best part is the one who don't play also gets up early in the morning at 6:00 A.M to cheer the playing teams.

In the meantime placement season is still on almost 60% of my batch mates are placed. Kudos to Govind Sir (Dean), C.P Sir (Assoc. Dean) and all the faculty members who themselves take placement in their hands, unlike other B-School where Placecom members (Students) generates placement opportunities. There are lot of companies in the pipeline and if everything goes off well and almighty keep showering their blessing on us, I believe all my batch mates would be placed before convocation.

Admission season for the new batch has already started and being a co-ordinator I have lot of thing to do. After getting placed last month I thought next trimester is relaxing, but it is not true. When I checked KK (Kollaborative Klassroom - intra college social network) I saw this week I have classes almost everyday that to from morning 8:30 A.M and till late evening. So, no relaxation, in fact more to do. Anyways after all this also, most of the alumni's miss and just waiting for a day to come where they can spend a night again at Praxis. No wonder everyone have moist eyes before leaving. But it is natural and once we move out then only new batch can settle in.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry everyone for writing after so many days. First of all a very Happy New Year to all.

We are almost done with 5/6th of my curriculum and we are entering into the final trimester of the course. The batch is full of mixed emotions. Some are placed and few are yet to be placed. The placed one are relaxed and enjoying the winters. The unplaced ones are preparing hard and waiting for the next company to arrive for recruitment. By the way almost 29/53 are placed in my batch and there are lot of companies in the pipeline and fingers crossed we expect that all my batch mates would be placed before our convocation.

Now the upcoming events:

Spardha (The Inter College Management Fest)

Khoj (The Intra College Cultural Fest)

PPL (Praxis Premier League)

E- Week (Organized by NEN)

Lock and Load (Counterstrike Premier League)

Inter house cricket tournament

So many things to do in next three months. Yippee lot to do and enjoyment at fullest. Everyone be prepared the most exciting and enjoying time is about to arrive. Let's enjoy to the fullest since almost our education career comes to end after this.

The ones who are yet to be placed all the best for your interviews.👍

And the placed ones don't dare to bunk classes otherwise face the consequences our seniors faced.mg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The most awaited event "Spardha 2014" is on its way...so much to do to make this event successful.Meeting with sponsors,all the club presidents, addressing both the batch...woaaa I am so excited for this event.Suddenly my to do list is full and I feel 24 hours is not enough for all the tasks...

With 2 HR papers in this term I don't know what will happen.The almighty will surely shower its blessings on me mg.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its almost 4:00 AM in the morning and I am still awake...the sexy weather doesn't allow me to sleep anymore.The cold breeze, with tiny rain drops falling on my laptop screen with a cup of black coffee and soft music in the background...amazing no more words to express my feelings... Its a bliss for me and wished such feelings should continue till eternity....Enjoying my life at fullest....👼

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Two more joins the list with Rational AG giving a PPO and HP Analytics selecting another batch mate of mine...Congratulations !!!.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great start to the placement season 2014 at @Praxis.B.School - ICICI Bank, IMRB International, BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions, ITC Infotech and In-Store Consulting complete the process and recruit 20 out of 53 Business Management students in the first week. Congratulations to all of my batch mates who are placed.

I was little bit depressed, not getting placed in the first few companies, but I am happy that my dean and associate dean stood by me encouraging me for the next companies that are about to visit campus for recruitments.Really if they would not have encouraged me then I don't know where I would have been thinking about placements. Thanks 👍 a lot to Prof.Srinivas Govindrajan (dean) and Prof.Charanpreet Singh(associate dean) for helping me and I am so confident now..

Heartiest congratulations to all of my batchmates those who are placed and all the best.😁 I will join the list soon...mg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...