Life@NMIMS

475 Posts  ·  214 Users
About this group
heyyyyyyyyy!!!!! this is a new thread for NMites. trimester exams here too :: . keep posting.....
Page 1 of 48

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the CD/PI round of NMIMS! Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS welcomes you.

We would be using this group to help you with any queries that you have in the next steps of the CD/PI and selection process for all NMIMS campuses, namely:

SBM NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Bangaluru

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Shirpur

NMIMS Indore

Please click on the following link to visit the FB group - https://m.facebook.com/groups/548871625698473 

If you wish to join the group for updates around the process, please fill out the following form along with sending the FB request: https://forms.gle/QpVE2JNxrotf4iBt8 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone suggest me, from which Bank should i take loan?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread is SO active.
Learnt a lot abt da LIFE at NM.
😠😠😠

I will have my vengeance. In this life or the next.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have just started preparing for nmat...very scared ..pls seniors guide me so tat i can crack it!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some one tell what is the fees for MBA capital markets for 2013-15?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do u have management seat in NM MBA core

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why you are in such a hurry? It's more fun to discover places on your own than someone guiding you...

You have two years, so chill.

For start and all initial shopping / purchases, Alpha is one place you can't miss

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello folks.

Seems like I will be the first one from the new batch to post in this thread from the 2012-14 batch.

Keeping in mind the possibility of the world ending in December 2012, the management and seniors combined to dish out an awesome orientation week.

With visits to industries, simulation games, outbound training (not unlike a boot camp) and Mumbai Darshan (NM Style !) we had a week to remember forever. :biggrin::cheerio:.
Throughout the week we literally had no energy left to feel tired anymore. :w00t:

The classes have started this week and the professors really have made a world of a difference to the process of learning. The teachers make every class an interactive one and that already has made the ESM (Engineering Study Method) obsolete. With cases, essential reading and committee interview process already started I have the feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg and the teachers are easing us in before the hard work truly starts.

I, however, have truly fallen in love with this institute and especially with a certain cadre of students of a specific anatomy which attend another college a couple of floors below ours.

Signing off now to go and read another case .
Will hopefully post again soon

Kudos,
Vipul

Glory Glory Man United !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shivam04 Says
Can anyone tell me.. college is six days a week or five days a week.??..:):)

Don't jump the gun...it may be 4 days a week or even 7 days a week...depends on the faculty schedule and other events.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me.. college is six days a week or five days a week.??..:):)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...