Life @LIBA Chennai

504 Posts  ·  262 Users
About this group

Hello all pguys. Explore LIBA beyond the curriculum. Know about the engaging events taking place at LIBA.

Page 1 of 51

are liba results out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the median ctc for batch 2017-19 for pgdm program. Also where would I get this information online, as so far I was only able to see the average not the median anywhere.

2 comments
hhiteshsinghh
@hhiteshsinghhLIBA Chennai  ·  127 karma

Hi @Abraham95
The placement details have not been released yet for the PGDM Batch 2017-19 as it needs to go through certains audits and approvals before it is made public, kindly go through the details available for the previous batch on our website. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abraham95
@Abraham95  ·  27 karma

@hhiteshsinghh Yes I'm aware of the same as I couldn't find the details in your website. But I'm asking from the view point of the students of batch 2017-19, what was the median ctc this year around? Any guesstimate would be helpful!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

**********************************************************************************

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATIONS FOR LIBA'S FLAGSHIP PGDM (FULL-TIME) COURSE HAS BEEN EXTENDED ONE LAST TIME. 

LAST FEW HOURS REMAINING TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. 

APPLY HERE - http://bit.ly/2HGVa9R 

**********************************************************************************

Post 6262424765726720
Admissions & Public Relations Committee, LIBA Chennai 
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LIBA hosted the @pagalguy on 19th Feb 2019.

The students of the Espire (Entrepreneurship) Club and the Admissions and Public Relations (APR) Committee were privileged to have had an opportunity to interact with Mr. Allwin Agnel, the Founder and CEO of PaGaLGuY, India's largest education network. In a very enriching session, the students were able to grasp the whole thought process behind the inception of this ever-expanding mighty online portal and also understand its business model. The interaction ended with some of the APR Committee members being awarded Certificates of Appreciation for the outstanding work done in engaging with and providing counselling support to MBA Aspirants on the PaGaLGuY website by the head honcho himself.

Post 5236326309298176
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For completing the application and information click here - http://bit.ly/2HGVa9R 

Post 6405182801313792
1 comment
Vivek.mishra48
@Vivek.mishra48  ·  2 karma

When are the shortlist coming ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: 

As the last date of submitting the application has been extended until 20th Feb 2019, the shortlist is expected to be out by the last week of February 2019 tentatively and the GD/PI will happen over all weekends of March 2019 across all the major cities.

Best wishes to all the applicants for the GD/PI Round. 👍🏽 

- Hitesh Singh 

Team Member, Admissions and Public Relations Committe of LIBA

Post 6183881306275840
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FYI 

Post 4836571246755840
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat overall 77 percentile Varc-83 Logical-62.08 Quants-70.23 10th-89.5 12th 91.6 Btech-7.3 Fresher Obc Will I get a call from liba

2 comments
hhiteshsinghh
@hhiteshsinghhLIBA Chennai  ·  127 karma

Chances are very low as the CAT OA cut off is expected to be 80 percentile. Best wishes 👍 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abraham95
@Abraham95  ·  27 karma

@hhiteshsinghh, what are the induvidual sectional cut off for cat?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#InternPaathshala: The Senior Batch of LIBA Full-time PGDM sharing key insights about their Summer Internship Projects. Featured Senior this week: Jessy S.

Post 5592433934467072
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#StudentSpeaks: The Students of LIBA pour their heart out in a real conversation with the PagalGuy team. Featured Student this week: Vibin Varghese 

Post 6404473636782080
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...