Life@ISME,Bangalore

204 Posts  ·  102 Users
About this group
Welcome, my friends, to *life @ ISME*. After my selection over here, the first major impact that the institute made on me was in the form of the service information guide that was sent to us. On arriving to the ISME campus we had a ver...
Page 1 of 21

Aims?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys...m new to pagalguy....i need some information regarding ISME bangalore...i m thinking of taking admission there..if there is any passout frm ISME kindly help me wid ur reviews...what kind of prepartion would be required from my side to fair in d placements..?? i think i am an average student,will ths collg b helpful to me to better my skills???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have joined ISME Bangalore 2014-16 batch. plz tell me about the hostel facilities and placements there and also their average and highest salary. do thy provide international jobs?

thank you
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have visited ISME campus of bengaluru. My personal interview went there & later visited the ISME building. What I personally felt is the management faculty of ISME are qualified from top most universities in the world. And the programme of 18months here was designed in european standards. This is also a full pledged course as other mba colleges offeres for 22 months. The fee for the course is also decent comparing to other b-school's. And this college ranks @ 91 among the top 100 b-schools in India as mentioned in pagalguy.com.

Now, coming to other end, the campus is small. All the classrooms, labs, conference, food court, admission office, library, directors desk, proffessors desk & the placement desk everything is there only in a three floor building of ISME. And placement wise it has good records but as per the information, the packages were not up to the exceptations. The other important one is ISME offers the course of "PGPM" approved by "NABET". One should get clear picture about the accrediation before joining in ISME.

I personally feels ISME is better for one who is willing to be in Finance, IT secotors followed by Marketing. Also for freshers and B.Sc or B.Com graduates the prefference for ISME can be taken if they were intrested.

kashyap
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I had visited ISME two days back, and this is what I have found (during interaction with the students). There have been more than 70 companies in phase 1 placement process that includes: A C Neilsen, Birla, Unilever, IMRB, E&Y;, Shoppers Stop, Tesco, 99acres, Eureka Forbes, ING, Deutsche Bank, ...... these are some of the names I remember. Also, we need to consider that these placements have happened during the phase 1 as the other placement processes would happen in October/ December. The placement process continues until December. This batch, as with our batch, is extremely happy with the faculty. I could see the familiar faces who had taught me and they all come with exceptional backgrounds. I have earlier posted on the same regarding Academics in this thread.
Hope this helps. Would be regular on this thread for the next couple of weeks.

So are you a prospective student or a former student of ISME?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had visited ISME two days back, and this is what I have found (during interaction with the students). There have been more than 70 companies in phase 1 placement process that includes: A C Neilsen, Birla, Unilever, IMRB, E&Y;, Shoppers Stop, Tesco, 99acres, Eureka Forbes, ING, Deutsche Bank, ...... these are some of the names I remember. Also, we need to consider that these placements have happened during the phase 1 as the other placement processes would happen in October/ December. The placement process continues until December. This batch, as with our batch, is extremely happy with the faculty. I could see the familiar faces who had taught me and they all come with exceptional backgrounds. I have earlier posted on the same regarding Academics in this thread.
Hope this helps. Would be regular on this thread for the next couple of weeks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The avg package of isme is 2.2 for IT ..
and we will feel cheated after 1.5 years because will not find good education
and not a good management and so dont join.

but if you choose marketing then it is better than IT.(avg 3 L)

This college will give you feeling like B.tech coll . They will fight for 8-10k job.

What do you say about the Tearching faculty? And what about the lowest/highest for marketing?

Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The avg package of isme is 2.2 for IT ..
and we will feel cheated after 1.5 years because will not find good education
and not a good management and so dont join.

but if you choose marketing then it is better than IT.(avg 3 L)

This college will give you feeling like B.tech coll . They will fight for 8-10k job.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
pareshpurva2011 Says
Thank you Anurag sir.

I'm not Anurag. This was a reply from Anurag from NABET
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you Anurag sir.

It is not AICTE approved. It is accredited by NABET

I mailed NABET regarding the accreditation status:

I said: ISME is not approved by AICTE and I want to know if they are recognized by UGC. They are however accredited by NABET. My question is, if they are not recognized by UGC or AICTE and accredited by NABET, is it a valid/eligible institute to apply for MBA / PGDM?
Anurag said: This is with reference to your query regarding accreditation status of ISME, Bangalore .
NABET is a constituent body of Quality Council of India, the national accreditation body. It accredits professional courses which are outside the gambit of AICTE/UGC and other statutory bodies.
This accreditation is voluntary in nature.
Anurag Rastogi
National Accreditation Board for Education and Training
Institution of Engineers Building
2nd Floor, Bahadhur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi -110 002
Ph- 011 2337 9321/8057

What should we make out from this? Can anyone interpret?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...