Life@fms bhu

25 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group

HELLO EVERYONE, When i joined FMS,i was told that being a 90 percentiler u shud have opted for something else.but now i am so happy abt this institute.being a university,it may lag behind on infrastructure part but the placement rockssss.ultimat...

Page 1 of 3
FMS kaisa college hai ? is it better than IMT Gaziabad and Fore School of Management ? My seniors at IMT told me that IMT is better than FMS and IIT Bombay.

Please help as I have calls from all these colleges.

IMT G- high fees.v large batch size.difficult to get good placements for whole batch.

Fore- high fees, small batch.

fms bhu- small batch.. v low fees.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FMS kaisa college hai ? is it better than IMT Gaziabad and Fore School of Management ? My seniors at IMT told me that IMT is better than FMS and IIT Bombay.

Please help as I have calls from all these colleges.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
neha04 Says
Can someone pls throw some light on the Varanasi,, as in the kind of culture,,, if its safe and all,,,,

varanasi is absolutely safe for everyone, so dont worry about that.
Now the culture part, its a holy city near the river Ganga with countless no. of temples in every part of the city so it also attracts a lot many tourists and its known as the oldest living city in the world so u ll find very old buildings and architecture, roads are too narrow and other infrastruture needs urgent attention so dont compare it with any metro city, u ll find people to be too religious and conservative, an easy way of life is here, people have time for everything, relaxed and with a laidback kind of attitude.....................
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dirty Says
no. of seats ??

Go to admissions thread.
Seats are mentioned in brochure
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no. of seats ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone pls throw some light on the Varanasi,, as in the kind of culture,,, if its safe and all,,,,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A humble request to all the seniors of FMS-BHU. If each one of you can manage and take out just half an hour of your busy schedule and post your tryst with FMS-BHU, then maybe many of us will get inspired and yes, with certainty the name of FMS-BHU will get an upliftment.

OR

Maybe you can come-up with a blog to help the aspirants and to familiarize them with FMS-BHU a little more.

Deepak Prakash : Union Bank of India
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dont let this thread die.. we wanna knw abt life @ bhu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yup i just saw ...v cn dwnload it 2....thnk u 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...