Life@DoMS,IIT Madras

Hi Puys, I m opening this thread as it can benefit MBA aspirants who want to know what does DoMS has to offer besides good placements, excellent facilites and great profs. To start with ill post of few of the last years happening: 1...
168 Posts  ·  73 Users
Page 1 of 16

how are the possibilites for a student exchange program in DOMS? how many went on exchange last year??

•  
Write a comment...

Hi team, How to prepare for MS research at IITM. How is the selection process ?

GRE 302/340 !! 2015-2016 Calls : IFMR, SPJAIN GMP
  •  
Write a comment...

Update !!

For admission notifications and related discussions for the session 2015-2017, follow our thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-doms-iit-madras-admission-notifications-related-discussions-30456332

CAT'13: 96.20 (Sec 1: 95.3, Sec 2: 92.53), SNAP'13: 98.27, XAT'13: 93.58 ... Joining: IIT-Madras DoMS !!
  •  
Write a comment...
When you wait for it to come, well, it is a lifetime of expectations and assumptions. The thing is, when it comes, you are not aware that you are in middle of it. You just carry on, hazed and dazed, through the course of events. It is only when it...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
dear friends...first i thank this forum for such a motivating platform...i am having doubt please guid me...what is the difference between ms entrepreneurship and MBA at iit through DoMS...i have been searching for a long time by gods grace i got ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
In Instructions for Applicants , it is written that "1. Please attach copies of National Level Entrance Test / GMAT Score along with the application.4. Sponsered candidates except Defence Personnel should have a valid score in national level entra...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi,First of all best of luck for the upcoming JMET exam :)... as for going for MBA straight after college..that is completely upto you..as of now our class has a nearly 50-50 ratio of freshers to people with work ex...and even in people with work ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi, I'm about to take the JMET 2011 and am hopeful fo getting into DoMS IIT-M...I would like to know if it's advisable to go for a MBA right after college without any work exp or is it better to work for two or three years before my MBA.I'm ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
July 26th, 2010, 9:35 am - My first steps into what everyone calls as our second home DoMS. I have no words to describe that feeling. Seven days have passed and I still have no words. The last week has been a roller coaster ride (that's also an un...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
hey guys..... i really wish to follow this thread, but all the posts are so huge that i cudnt read more then 1 or 2 of them. I dont mean to offend nyone of u but plzz keep the size small so that it doesnt get boring nd people like keep following u...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...