Life@BIT, Mesra

40 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hello All... This thread is basically for the discussion pertaining to Life and culture at BIT,Mesra...I feel proud to be a part of the 2009-11 Batch at BIT,Mesra.... Each day brings with it the dawn of a series of expectations, excitement...
Page 1 of 4

can u tell about the value of doing m.tech or m.e in computers as compare to nits or others like bits pilani etc ??

please do reply at ishdeep.singla@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u tell about the value of doing m.tech or m.e in computers as compare to nits or others like bits pilani etc ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And also can ny1 tell m which bank's ATM we have inside the campus?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
might have been
bcoz what i have seen is the number of boys hostels as compared to girls hostels are very more as well the number of rooms
but even if there would have been a system of share 2 girls were supposed to take one room perhaps
btw is it good for u to share or not to share?

I would have preffered single rooms.
But guess i can adjust.
Thanks!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well I got the Final call from Bits Mesra for MBA program. I want to ask what were the placements of last few years of this college? I also got selected in the jaipur campus( Home city). I want to ask that how better is mesra from other extension centres. Jaipur campus faculty were saying that placements are almost equal in all the campus. So what should I do for that? Also as they are saying that there are lots of extra activities for the students but are the MBA guys are given the same preference in that? As the campus is far away from the city what the college is doing for the internship as students cannot go daily far away from the campus? Does college help in getting the Internship? Reply, I am waiting for your response!! Thanks in advance!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

might have been
bcoz what i have seen is the number of boys hostels as compared to girls hostels are very more as well the number of rooms
but even if there would have been a system of share 2 girls were supposed to take one room perhaps
btw is it good for u to share or not to share?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Ananya.
Are you sure about separate rooms?
I didn't had the time to check the hostel.
Besides every senior has been telling me that girls usually share rooms.

well atleast for boys m sure we get seperate roomm...coz 4 of us went for room allocation at same time,n did get single room..
4 girls i read smwwhr tht dey shr room...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Ananya.
Are you sure about separate rooms?
I didn't had the time to check the hostel.
Besides every senior has been telling me that girls usually share rooms.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello everyone.
I am Swati.

Okay so I have submitted the fees and completed all the other formalities.
Can someone please tell me about the girls hostel.
Do PG students have to share the rooms as well? And what about the time limit for GH?
And also I have been worrying about the placements and all as i belong to a non tech. background.

Hiiiiiii
I am ANANYA KUMAR MOHANTY from ORISSA
though it is a residential programme they would have made sufficient arrangement
after taking admission yesterday i was going through the room
I got that everyone has been allotted separate room for every candidate

I am also bit worried though I also belong to the same plain grad category
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone.
I am Swati.

Okay so I have submitted the fees and completed all the other formalities.
Can someone please tell me about the girls hostel.
Do PG students have to share the rooms as well? And what about the time limit for GH?
And also I have been worrying about the placements and all as i belong to a non tech. background.

1 comment
gategirl
@gategirl  ·  59 karma

are u taking mtech in bit mesra

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...