LIFE while preparing for CAT06

194 Posts  ·  83 Users
About this group
Hi, Well started this thread so as to post the good, the bad and the ugly, which will happen while preparing for BLACKI. This could be an online diary of days and events, while all of us slog and fight it out for CAT 06. In short, could ...
Page 1 of 20
The0ne Says
puyz as welll as studds please suggest some strato for qa....nothing seems to be working in this section....i have formed stratos for di nd va which look decent thou...but i badly need some strato for qa...

Eliminating the given options might help.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

puyz as welll as studds please suggest some strato for qa....nothing seems to be working in this section....i have formed stratos for di nd va which look decent thou...but i badly need some strato for qa...

I remember the same time last year when I was almost psyched out everyday. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to manage my end-sems (which either began or ended the previous day to CAT '05) and all the modalities of travel, lodging, sitting in the exam hall, shading the OMR sheet etc etc.
It's a hard life, granted.
It's harder going for each and every interview.
But, you know what? It's a lot of fun too. So, enjoy the preps. B-school can always be a place for you to crib ;)

All the best CATters!

"Is God a Malayalee?"- Circa 2005
Blank_mind Says
It seems like............:neutral:I guess,they all are must be busy with their roller coaster preparation.......

Maybe thats the case .. :satisfie: :satisfie:

Anyways , ATB to all of u !!!
Hi Guys,
...... And Unluckily I Dont Like Coffee And I Sleep Like A Baby!

Post Ur Views!

:) Cute ....

Supriya,

It may seem very difficult to manage b/w studies and cat prep but it's rather impossible to manage studies with your job.
So better go all out this year...and not to worry you still have time.

Cheers,
Saurabh Sharma
kya baat ho gayi bhai logon !!

yeh thread inactive hi ho gaya

It seems like............:neutral:I guess,they all are must be busy with their roller coaster preparation.......
Yrus Says
Life Is Going To Be Tough..i'm In My Final Year Right Now.did Give Cat 05..had Four Calls Nitie,xlri,ximb And Imt...coudnt Convert Any..have Been Placed In Wipro Tech...guess Work Experience Does The Job For Me Besides The Hard Work I Put In(if Any) And Ofcourse Lots Of Luck

That`s clairy that you had took XAT as well.......
The0ne Says
thanx for the suggestion dude

kya baat ho gayi bhai logon !!

yeh thread inactive hi ho gaya
Depends on u - I found some of the things in the book really good - but if u want to undertake the approach seriously, a lot of practice is required... though he has put his points forward very nicely - the book is worth a read - but dont know whetha its worth 300 bucks... (dats the price )

Ashish

thanx for the suggestion dude
The0ne Says
hi guyz ppl can u please suggest one thing...me contemplating to buy Think without ink what should i do...please let me know...ne reviews nd comments on it...is it really worth it..

Depends on u - I found some of the things in the book really good - but if u want to undertake the approach seriously, a lot of practice is required... though he has put his points forward very nicely - the book is worth a read - but dont know whetha its worth 300 bucks... (dats the price )

Ashish
MDI Gurgaon(Batch of 2009)