Life @ tiss (straight from our hearts)

Hey folks , here you have a thread to cater to all your queries about the life at TISS as HRM & LR students . you can shoot a variety of queries like: 1\. The hostel accomodation availability and how to go about it. 2\. The lovely cam...

376 Posts  ·  430 Users

What will be the future scope after doing climate change from TISS?is there any placement?

•  
Blacksmith
harsh panchal @Blacksmith  ·  19 days ago

Yes. There are placements. Do not worry. 

•  
Write a comment...

I am having problem in filling up the form of sibm pune which they give after giving calls ,the problem is when I log in it shows user already logged in and I can not log in hence. If anyone has any idea please comment

•  
Write a comment...

Looks like this thread is idle for quire sometime. Can we ask the current batch of TISS students to update this?

P.S. Feeling nostalgic to post in PG after a longggg time

•  
Write a comment...

Hi

Can anyone please brief about the Executive PGDM in HRM program in TISS ? I have applied for this and want to gather some info about it .

•  
Write a comment...

check the

tiss livelihood course facebook page,it has a post about all the courses being offered in india,including tiss tuljapur

TISS MA Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship  
  •  
Write a comment...

I'm trying to gather info about the tuljapur campus. Anyone have any input?

•  
Write a comment...

Hello folks. Is it true that TISS does not provide hostel accommodation to all its students? 2) how much is the rent in general for ppl staying outside? 3) How much, in general, is the expense per month? Thanks in advance!

•  
Write a comment...

Hi Puys

could any of you share ur experience being  apart of MA(LSE) program??

The thread is full of people from HR Program,what about the rest ??:)

TISS MA Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship  
  •  
arcell.tiss
Aspirants Relations Cell TI... @arcell.tiss  ·  4 years ago

For livelihood and social entrepreneurship: 

https://www.facebook.com/livelihoodstissmumbai

•  
Write a comment...